Hidden Rebate Programs

alb2tpa

I am buying a new Sierra by this weekend.  The first dealer I visited was a great experience.  He askes several questions about my background that did not seem to be relevant to the purchase.  Low and behold I qualified for a teacher program, a farmer program, a GM lessee in the family program, first responder, 1999 or newer trade in assistance, etc etc....   So,  I am wondering what other offers are out there that you and I do not know about because no salesperson asked the right question.  Has anyone ever seen a listing of all the available program rebates that you must qualify for??  I chatted with an online GMC rep, but was told there was no list.

I doubt there’s a list anywhere of “all of them” as a lot of times around here(Midwest) they seem to either be seasonal or promotional and some are dealer only or discount amount varies between them. Local Ford dealer gives a discount for Farm Bureau insurance but none of the other Ford dealers here do. If you know anybody that works for GM or a supplier of GM you can get friends and family (I get this though my job) when I bought mine though the price with factory/dealer rebates was lower than the “employee” price so I didn’t get anymore off for my discount. The wife got a new Ford SUV last month and the Xplan price was higher than the dealers “marked down” with Ford incentives anyway but my supplier discount still got her and extra 400+ off.

Looks like your driving a 18 already so if your getting a 19 you’ll have to check to see if you can get the supplier/employee discount on a 19 already? I know all of the big 3 have some restrictions regarding what vehicles are included not sure if it’s the same for model year changes? Dodge wouldn’t let me do a supplier discount on a Hellcat nor GM on a Z28... FUN H8Rs

Laura Buick GMC

Compare to their prices. My local dealers couldn’t come close when I purchased in March. I asked for out the door price at Laura before I purchased plane ticket. They picked me up at airport. Out the door price was exactly the same as quoted!

Fly in, Drive home. Best part is they don’t have value added BS like Tint, paint protectant, etc. And their Doc fees were under $200.

If your local dealer cant come close, give them a call. I had a great experience with Andrew Quinones. Tell him Terrell sent you.

Keep us updated, and when you buy post some pics!

Some dealers (probably more than some) include every possible incentive/rebate/whatever in their advertised pricing. The unwary go in to find out they don't qualify for much of the discounts. It's called "Bait and Switch" ----- oldest trick in the book.