FS - OEM Black Cloth Seat Covers + Katzkin Jump Seat

colonel00

I have a full set of black, cloth seat covers I recently pulled off my seats when I installed Katzkins.  Seat covers came off with less than 3000 miles/2 months on the truck so they are in great shape.  Just figured I'd throw them up here in case someone needed to replace theirs.  I can even walk you through he process to replace them.  This is a great option for those out there with kids or pets or just for those that have had their seats wear down over time.

These are off a 2018 Silverado LT Crew Cab.  Set includes driver and passenger front seats along with rear crew cab seats.  There is no cloth cover for a jump seat included.

I'll get photos put up shortly.  Asking $200+shipping for the set.  I'd like to sell the set as a whole for now unless there is enough interest to split it up.  Payment via Paypal or USPS Money Order.

I also have the Katzkin covers for the jump seat.  My truck has a center console so I didn't need these covers.  If interested, shoot me a PM as I don't even know what to ask for it.

Photos here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cX7LWL9eMNvDSuPq8

Edited by colonel00

Sorry, that info would help I guess.

These are off of a 2018 crew cab.  As mentioned, my truck  came from the dealer with the center console.  So, the set of cloth seat covers is for the driver and passenger front seats as well as the crew cab back seats.  There is no cloth cover for a jump seat.

3 minutes ago, Brad817 said:

Any pics yet? Shipping quote to 98270

Crap, totally forgot to take photos but I will here now.  I'll also look up a shipping quote.  I will actually be travelling through SeaTac Wednesday morning and again Thursday evening.  I don't have too long of layovers though and I'm not sure if get the seats to fit in a carry on due to the long plastic clips, especially on the rear seats.

The box is 20lbs 10oz including the Katzkin jump seat and 18lb 4oz without.  Were you wanting the jump seat as well or just the cloth seats?

Photos and a shipping quote coming shortly....

Ok, photos are uploaded at the link below.  Let me know if there is something specific you want to see.  As mentioned, these were barely used before I pulled them off.  I can't find any signs of wear.  Might have a couple pieces of grass on the backs from being laid out in the garage :D

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cX7LWL9eMNvDSuPq8

Looks like shipping via UPS or Fedex is the cheapest at $37-39.  USPS was something like $52.  If you wanted to pay via Paypal (for goods and services) then the shipping might get a discount via USPS but I'd ask for a few more bucks to cover the Paypal fees.  Not sure that I can lighten it up much more or reduce the size.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump again.  Somebody needs to refresh their interior.  Make me an offer or I might be interested in a trade.  Always interested in evil black firearm parts.  Maybe a truck accessory of some sort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...