Noise in cabin or am I going crazy?

Mine also sounds like it's coming from the engine bay but i believe it is the same issue with the vent hose. I took mine in and the dealership ordered the new hose from the above mentioned TSB.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:30 PM, Pyrojodge said:

Well, we are on DAY 2 of them trying to replace this stupid hose.  I still don't have my truck and now they are waiting on another part to complete the process...

Well, it ended up taking the dealer 4 days to finish replacing this hose and all of the other recalled items.  BUT! the whistling noise is gone praise the lord!

Those are the only two issues I've had with my truck so far. 

Ask them if they want you to reproduce the noise before you leave the dealer...I had to drive back to mine and take the tech for a drive when they couldn't make the noise. 

The way this issue is being handled at the dealer and corporate levels has destroyed any confidence I have in the company.  My truck was there for 6 hrs while I waited and they said it passed diagnostics.  They removed, inspected, and then reinstalled same part.  Sound gone for a day.  Then back.  I called corporate to see if they could assist dealer and the service was atrocious. Took them twelve days to respond to my initial inquiry and when they did the response was that this is not a known issue and that the dealer needs the truck for further work up.  I explained that it would be nice to have a known issue with known fix before dropping off the truck again hoping that their second round of shenanigans would prove successful.  I work a lot so I can’t get to the dealer easily and the corporate customer service person said I had three days to drop off truck or the case would be closed.  This far the sound prevails and I imagine the case has been closed.  Add this to the fact that at delivery driver seat wasn’t poured in so lumbar didn’t work and that the panel below steering column rattles like I’m being warned to step back or else.  ::smh::  this truck purchase is certainly the biggest mistake I’ve made in the automotive realm.  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:42 PM, Bailey’s 6.2 said:

Ok the whistle is gone !!!

They have resolved the issue with part #84626475 Hose 3.120 Y 

Its a vent hose on the gas tank that was to small. It collapses upon itself and whistled. 

Does this work on a 2018 L86 Silverado 6.2?

I've been all over the water leak thread. It's quite a soap opera in there.

However, I did make a discovery today. My whistling noise is from the driver side of the truck. I let the window down, and heard it louder. I folded in the mirror and still heard it. I think maybe the Z71 emblem on the front fender could be causing it. I may put some body tape over it tomorrow before I drive home and see what happens.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On 4/17/2019 at 8:45 PM, white94rx said:

I've been all over the water leak thread. It's quite a soap opera in there.

However, I did make a discovery today. My whistling noise is from the driver side of the truck. I let the window down, and heard it louder. I folded in the mirror and still heard it. I think maybe the Z71 emblem on the front fender could be causing it. I may put some body tape over it tomorrow before I drive home and see what happens.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's an easy fix, new gas fill vent tube i believe, my dealer saw the TSB and ordered the part and fixed it no questions asked.