2016 Silverado Not Starting

Hi, I'm new to the forum and was hoping someone may have an idea as to what is going on with my truck. It's a 2016 Silverado LT with a 5.3 and 68,000 miles on it.

About a month and a half ago I purchased this truck from a local dealer. Last Sunday, I was driving on the interstate from Illinois to Michigan and 2 hours into my trip the truck dinged and displayed "Service Stabilitrak", "Service Trailer Brake", "Service 4WD", ABS light came on, check engine light, etc. Then a message saying something along the lines of "Power Assist Low, Drive with Caution" (aka no power steering). And finally, the engine shut off, so I pulled to the shoulder of the interstate, turned the ignition off and tried to start the truck again. All of the messages popped up again but it wouldn't start. Wouldn't even try to turn over. I had to have it towed to a local mechanic who happened to specialize in troubleshooting electrical issues. After about 6 hours of troubleshooting and his fancy Snap-On scan tool crashing 3 times, he told me he's not sure what's causing the problem. Luckily he only charged me for 1 hour since he couldn't figure it out. I then had the truck towed 3 hours to my local dealer since they're the ones who sold me the truck and said they'd cover the diagnoses. They've now put 3 hours into it and can't seem to pinpoint the issue. On top of that, it sounds like they may only cover one hour of diagnosing the issue because they "didn't think it'd take this long". Does anyone have any suggestions or avenues I could take to solve this issue? This is ridiculous for a 2 year old truck and very frustrating. I'd appreciate any feedback!  Also a sidenote,  the climate control lights stay on when the truck is off. 

Are there any aftermarket electronics? Powered steps, screens, stereo, lights, etc...? Any evidence these types of items were ever installed?

How long do the climate control lights remain illuminated after you turn off the truck?

There have been multiple cases of the main negative cable from the battery having an issue. I’m not saying that’s your problem, but it’s good to keep in mind since those symptoms were very similar to yours.

There are no aftermarket electronics that I'm aware of. The climate control lights stayed on the entire time I was waiting for a rental car to get to me (about 6 hours). The mechanic said the truck was dead the next day and had to recharge the battery, so I'm assuming the climate control lights were on all night. Now that I think of it, the the main touch screen may have been illuminated too (just the backlight). When I had it towed to my dealer a week after that I'm not sure if the lights were still on.

As far as a flood, it's from Canada so not that I know of. There's also no insurance device plugged in. 

Basically I would start from the simple things like stated above.  Make sure all the electrical connections to and from the battery are good, clean and no corrosion in the under the casing of the wire.  Also make sure the battery is good.  It might charge and all but still can have a bad cell or two and cause all kinds of issues.  All ground points are good and clean making good contact.  Take off clean and put some die-electric grease on them.

It is the simple things that can get overlooked because everyone would state that, that can't be it. 

A friend had issues with his old 1986 Corvette. The shop had it for two days and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't run well and was missing/ popping back through the throttle body.  he took it to another place, fresh set of eyes looked at it and in an hour they found that two of the spark plug wires were not seated well on the distributor cap.  Something that simple.

Have them check the grounds.  When I had a body lift installed on my 2015, it ran fine from the shop where installed back to my work.  Then when leaving for work, it started but after 1000ft or so, it started stuttering, then all the warning lights lit up and stalled.  It let me start a few times but warning lights were flashing; then it died.  Dealer found one of the ground straps came loose and needed lengthening.  I had them call the shop that did the lift and they paid the dealer for the bill.

Dealer just called and said it's the PCM and it'll be replaced under warranty. Not sure how that works since it's out of warranty, but not going to argue. That being said, is it worth keeping the truck at this point? I'm assuming something must've caused the PCM to malfunction, so I'm now going to be paranoid it'll happen again if the source of the failure isn't found. It seems very odd that the PCM would die on a 2 year old truck.