GM Navlink Version - You Wont Believe This!

AE1M

I recently posted a message here asking how to determine the version of maps on my 2016 High Country MyLink NAV.   I also sent a message to the site where they sell the updates, www.gmnavdisc.com using their web form.  This was over a week ago.  Today I receive this, pasting verbatim.  They have a pretty sophisticated system to track their versions.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for contacting General Motors Navigation Center.  To check the version of the navigation system, please follow the instructions below. If the given address does not pull up, then you can place an order for a new map update online at www.gmnavdisc.com.

Please select "Detroit, MI," select , THEN select and confirm "Detroit, MI" again before typing in and entering "Shake Shack."

Please do not input the full address.

If Shake Shack at 660 Woodward Ave is on the list, but not at the top, the your nav system is up to date.

If you need additional assistance, please send us your feedback by replying to this email.

Kind regards,

General Motors Navigation Center

P.O. Box 1588

Orem, UT 84059

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ftwhite said:

I wonder what it means when the Shake Shack at 660 Woodward is at the top? :P 

20181207_175730.jpg

According to the instructions in OP's post,  it means you don't have the latest update.

• 3 months later...