Heated Seats with Automatic Start

Yes, there’s a setting that turns on the heating & cooling function for remote start.

I have a 2014 Sierra Denali & the settings are located in my main settings on the Intellilink screen.

One thing to note, the indicators on the seat heater push button will not be illuminated when being activated via remote start.

• Like 1

After you turn the setting on, they will start working but you wont see the lights come on so it will look like they arent working with remote start.

They also dont get hot with one cycle of remote start, i do 2 cycles. Unfortunately the steering wheel doesn't heat up with remote start if you have that option.

Edited by Ozer
  • Like 1

Yeah, even though they do turn on with remote start, you won't feel any heat if you just put your hand on the seat when you get in. You need to compress the padding with your posterior for a few seconds before you can actually feel it.

1 hour ago, 05 1500HD said:

Thanks everyone, I will check the settings to see if it is already enabled.  Still learning a lot about this truck. My previous 2008 Tacoma didn't have all these options.

You can probably find a manual online. Pretty good place to start.