Tailgate speakers

• 1 month later...

I’ve got a couple of these, kids abuse them, tote them everywhere, in the garage, at the beach, pool. With excellent sound quality and up to 4.5 hours of battery life. Works with all phones via Bluetooth

http://www.brookstone.com/pd/big-blue-party-indoor-outdoor-bluetooth-speaker/849504p.html

Sent from above

• 8 months later...

My dealership has them..... I ordered a set. 800.00CAD installed.

I had some questions for him and he called the manufacturer and called me back.

- If dealer installed they come with a 2 year warranty. Plus they are built for quads and side-by-sides so they are meant to be roughed up and in the cold. 

Edited by Taz56

2 hours ago, Taz56 said:

My dealership has them..... I ordered a set. 800.00CAD installed.

I had some questions for him and he called the manufacturer and called me back.

- If dealer installed they come with a 2 year warranty. Plus they are built for quads and side-by-sides so they are meant to be roughed up and in the cold.  

Awesome.  They can be purchased for ~$500 USD w/o install.  800 CAD ~ 600 USD so $100 for install isn't bad at all.  Not sure dealerships will offer that around here though as that's below the MSRP for just the parts.

I've been unable to find an install manual.  Not sure what's involved other than just looking at the parts and guessing.  Probably not that bad.

It's warrantied for 3 years from KICKER btw, so 2 years is just the dealer install I assume.

Edited by Maverick0984

Well I stand corrected. I called just now and I was told 1050.00 CAD installed. I told them they quoted me 800.00 just 3 weeks ago and she said she was not sure who told me that.

So I passed on bad information. Sorry.

On 11/15/2019 at 9:17 AM, Taz56 said:

Well I stand corrected. I called just now and I was told 1050.00 CAD installed. I told them they quoted me 800.00 just 3 weeks ago and she said she was not sure who told me that.

So I passed on bad information. Sorry.

It happens.  That sounds more accurate though.  Really just want to find an install manual.