long tube headers?

No. They usually sell the long tubes separate because you can choose if you want/need cats, and what kind of cats you want in the y pipe. I think short tube headers can use the stock y pipe, but I’m not positive 

• Like 1

I bought Kooks 1 7/8” with cat less y pipe. I paid $1100 shipped for everything. I installed them myself and took about 4 hours and a 6 pack. The big 4 are Kooks, American Racing, Texas speed and Stainless works. All of these are stainless and good quality. There are cheaper routes like pacesetter etc.

34 minutes ago, drentlaw1 said:

I bought Kooks 1 7/8” with cat less y pipe. I paid $1100 shipped for everything. I installed them myself and took about 4 hours and a 6 pack. The big 4 are Kooks, American Racing, Texas speed and Stainless works. All of these are stainless and good quality. There are cheaper routes like pacesetter etc.

That's nuts, I paid 2400 cdn........ with cats

Edited by M1ck3y

Speed engineering is all stainless as well for about 400 for the headers and ory

contemplating these for my truck.  But it’ll require s tune to kill the rear O2 sensors.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Barman84 said:

Speed engineering is all stainless as well for about 400 for the headers and ory

contemplating these for my truck.  But it’ll require s tune to kill the rear O2 sensors.

Speed engineering headers are good quality for the price. The fitment of longtubes on my LS1 Camaro was great. I could only imagine how easy they would slip in these trucks. You can get their longtubes and a true dual exhaust for under a grand.