2019 Adjustable Foot Pedals

Well this sucks... One of those features you don't realize how much you love until you have it... Fell arse backwards into the feature on my 2016 and I love it... I have the arms of a 5'5" guy but, the legs of a 6'2" guy and a short torso so I am only 5'11" and I really appreciate the pedals.. I have the pedals pushed all the way away from me and the steering wheel pulled about 3/4 of the way out towards me... UGH maybe there is more adjustment in the steering wheel now? Can't bring my self to buy a Fiat but, if Ford offers said option I may have to look at an F150 in 2-3 years when it's time to trade in my 2016... As someone who drives 25-30k miles a year (I'm an Outside Sales Rep) comfort features become a big deal...

Another option would be to get a taller wife, but if this one's a keeper...

My Ford F-150 had that, could not get that on my 2019 but I'm the sole driver.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Adjustable pedals are a very nice touch just like the side mirror turn signal indicaters. I'm saddened by the people responsible for discontinuing these items. So much for quality conveniences that set a vehicle apart from the competition.  

C J Squires

On 9/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, Jay$$ said:

Adjustable pedals are a very nice touch just like the side mirror turn signal indicaters. I'm saddened by the people responsible for discontinuing these items. So much for quality conveniences that set a vehicle apart from the competition.  

C J Squires

I agree, but more so with the indicators in the mirrors.  Probably deleted because vehicles without blind spot alert can have the small trailering mirrors embedded in the upper left corner (driver's side, built into the mirror).

Well I guess we’ll just have to think this out for them.

How hard would it be to put the turn signal indicators in the HUD/ heads up display. 

Pedal adjustment , steering wheel , seatbelt adjustment could be installed on the front part of the drivers seat in a nice lil panel or the side of the center council.

Solved !

wow,  guess I am in the minority on this one,  I always thought that the adjustable pedals were a big waste of money,  and as far as tilt/telescopic wheel I set it one time and never move it again.  I am nearly a foot taller than my wife and all she does to drive is move the seat a little and she can drive just fine.  I guess I just didn't know this was even an issue...

• 1 year later...