2019 Adjustable Foot Pedals

I am tall and my wife is not. The adjustable pedals on our 2016 are used quite often.

I was looking at the 2019s and I don't see anywhere in the option packages to add power adjustable foot pedals. They are pretty much standard on many 2019 Dodge Rams trims. Did GM really leave off the power pedals or am I just going blind? I don't even see it on the high country trim?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nope, they are gone, not available no matter how much you spend.
What the heck. Did anyone figure out why they would remove such a useful feature? I might have to buy a Dodge Ram now just for the pedals (which are recalled btw for the brake pedal falling off if you use it)

The adjustable pedals was the only way I could talk my wife into the 16 I have now. No way she goes for a 19 without them. She puts the pedals all the way up then she can sit back from the steering wheel. I will have to fashion up some wood blocks for her feet?

I also found the pedals particularly useful when I wear my heavy hunting boots, just push the pedals back an inch or two. It is like a heated steering wheel, you never knew it was a feature you couldn't live without until you have it.

47 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

The adjustable pedals was the only way I could talk my wife into the 16 I have now. No way she goes for a 19 without them. She puts the pedals all the way up then she can sit back from the steering wheel. I will have to fashion up some wood blocks for her feet?

I also found the pedals particularly useful when I wear my heavy hunting boots, just push the pedals back an inch or two. It is like a heated steering wheel, you never knew it was a feature you couldn't live without until you have it.

The steering wheel does telescope now, not just tilt.  It's not the same and won't help your boots but might help your wife.

1 hour ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Or just buy her an assortment of Stilettos :D kind of a win-win...

Edited by SS502
  • Haha 2

The adjustable pedals in my K2 are not only a convenience, but an added safety feature of sorts.

Both my wife and I are under 6' tall and about 4" difference in height.

So, the 1 & 2 driver memory settings come in handy when we are able to custom tailor the pedal position to our liking.

The option to move the pedals toward the driver increases the distance from torso to steering wheel, which in turn is a safer driving experience.

GM axed this option for T1. Also, no turn signal indicators in the side mirrors which I have liked going back to GMT 800

23 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Get used to the idea of having your future Silverado or Sierra powered by an electric motor....    :loser:

At least in my life time I don't have to worry about them.  Just like what has been in the news. The cold weather really took a toll on them.  So until they can over come that, they will not be main stream for a while.  Not everyone has a heated garage to put one in.