What’s some ideas?

Looks like you have a good start with the window tint, vent visors.  One other option is to de-badge it and maybe change out the chrome door handles for white ones along with the mirror caps. But then you have chrome wheels.  Just a thought.  Also level it.

2 hours ago, Detroit_vs_Everyone said:

Color match side mirror. Black out door handles. Vinyl all other chrome. Debadge. Remove chrome Nerf bar. Level kit. 33" all terrains with 20x 9 black or bronze wheels. Borla exhaust. Cold air intake. Tune. 

I agree with most of this. The only thing different I would do is color match the door handles instead of blacking them out.

14 hours ago, bc-chris said:

i'd recommend checking the build section of the forum - there are sooooooooo many awesome ideas in there (i've copied many!!)

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/171-vehicle-builds/

and welcome for the forum!!!  nice looking ride!  :)

Best suggestion so far, and I'll add look at the picture threads (Post a Pic of your 2014+ and Post Pic of your Summit White) and see what looks good to you on other trucks, especially white trucks. 

Everyone here will tell you what they think (including me), but it's your truck. Fix it up your way, you are the only one who has to like it.

Color match door handles, even, you could try plastidipping the wheels black to see if you like it, remove chrome mirror caps and chrome side trim on doors, I would remove those monster running boards completely or replace them with lower profile black ones. Or you could keep most of the chrome because you have a chrome grille.