P1175 and P0300

Are the sensor 1 voltages cycling around .5V? If not, then you are running rich. Be sure to hold the rpm for 10 seconds to allow the ecu to adapt fuel trim.

The sensor 2 (after cat) voltages suggest the cats are using up the oxygen or had little oxygen to begin with.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:00 AM, riverbanks said:

A 300 will give high readings, incomplete burn in cylinders,is it possible,it needs a reprogram of pcm,they can go flaky

I really don't think the PCM program will fix it. An injector drop/balance test is the next step in this process. If you don't have the capability to do it, Take it to a dealer and have them test it and reprogram the PCM while they are at it. They can give you the readings and program it at the same time. Will cost there hour rate.

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, carnau said:

I really don't think the PCM program will fix it. An injector drop/balance test is the next step in this process. If you don't have the capability to do it, Take it to a dealer and have them test it and reprogram the PCM while they are at it. They can give you the readings and program it at the same time. Will cost there hour rate.

@riverbanks were you able to solve the problem ?... I have the same issue well my bosses truck has it ..code p1175 and code p0300

I work on diesel rigs but I am familiar with how gas engines work and have knowledge theoretically whise since I went to school but dont have a graphic scanner where I could see parameters I have a little Bosch scanner with live data but I dont have specs to compare to