Headlight replacement lens ONLY

I give up!!!! Web search shows hundreds of companies that “proclaim” to sell headlight lenses only, there are write ups on the Internet saying how it’s cheaper then to replace the entire assembly, there are articles about should you polish or replace the lens. The only problem? I can’t find anyone that freaking SELLS THEM!

Punch in headlight lens on Google and it will come up with an endless list of companies AND PICTURES of the lens, but when you actually go to the website it produces nothing but headlight assemblies over and over!

Frustrating and irritating to say the least. So is anybody aware of a place that I can order the clear outer plastic lens only for a 2015 3500  Silverado? Or am I dreaming?

And has anyone tried just using a clear cover to snap over it?

Edited by Plumber101010

10 hours ago, Plumber101010 said:

Absolutely amazing! Hours of research and not 2 minutes after making this post I found a company. So I’m going to list it here for anyone else who has had this trouble!

https://klearz.com/products/chevrolet

Very expensive however $100 for a set!!!!

I think he’s referring to the actually plastic piece that encloses the entire headlight. Not a clear corner. I’ve never seen a company to make separate plastic lens pieces. Best bet is to go to a junkyard and get a cheap light and transfer it to yours. Or just get your current lens restored. 

You are correct and that company wrote me today and said they do NOT sell those lens so I guess we are all out of luck!  

Hard to imagine actually that one very simple and minor advancement in the auto industry would lead to such a MAJOR transformation!

By simply making the outer lens replaceable, that act would turn the headlight industry on its head!  No more restoration kits with polishing and buffing. No more spending a fortune on complete headlight assemblies simply because of a cracked lens. No more aggravation and hours spent replacing them. The list is endless!

I’m sure someone in the industry will say it’s because it has to be sealed, but I know better. There are far too many things sold that are completely waterproof and submersible that have removable covers and orings 

Edited by Plumber101010