2020 wheel offset

Steels are carryover for production.  17X7.5" steel, 44mm offset, and the 18x8" steel, 44mm offset. 

That's it for specs right now.  I know that the 18" and 20" on GMT-900/K2 were also 44mm, so I expect the T1 HD wheels will be close if not the same.   

• Like 1

20 hours ago, redwngr said:

Rear axles are new, and built by GM instead of outside supplier, so if they want to make changes it would be a good opportunity.

So far the only confirmation of that is on the 1500.  Some trucks have GM built axles, others AAM axles. 

2020 2500hd gas and diesel trucks, and 3500hd gas srw and drw get the 11.5" axle, which appears to be the same or slightly updated current AAM 11.5". 

3500HD diesel uses a new 12" axle.  That supplier appears to be unknown as of yet.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 8:52 AM, CRApex said:

Does anyone know if the offset on the 2020 HD SRW wheels has changed?  Mine has a 6/3 tpw and I'm already thinking about new wheels.

I just read through the Up fitter documents that newdude posted and it looks like the 18"x8" wheels have a 44 offset and the 20"x8.5" have a 47 offset.

2020_HD_CK_BBM_FS_PUCC_06.05.19.pdf