Request to black out chrome on front??

So, I've watched videos and tried to "my" limit to learn in photoshop how to black out the chrome on the front here to see what I would look like.    Oh, I can get it black, but my work looks like a 3yr old colored it black!  LOL!

Would someone that is a wiz with photoshop be so kind to take the below shot and black out the chrome on the front for me so I can get a good visual of what it wold look like??

Thank you!   Thinking of wrapping the chrome in FLAT black...  to match the mirror caps, door handles etc...

10.25.2018 FRONT 2017 Silverado-1_resize.jpg

2 hours ago, MRob said:

So, I've watched videos and tried to "my" limit to learn in photoshop how to black out the chrome on the front here to see what I would look like.    Oh, I can get it black, but my work looks like a 3yr old colored it black!  LOL!

Would someone that is a wiz with photoshop be so kind to take the below shot and black out the chrome on the front for me so I can get a good visual of what it wold look like??

Thank you!   Thinking of wrapping the chrome in FLAT black...  to match the mirror caps, door handles etc...

10.25.2018 FRONT 2017 Silverado-1_resize.jpg

Why not Body Color your grill , headlight trim , bumper ??? wrap or paint or Trade on the web .  Leave the center of Grill Black.

You've obviously got good taste as I think the current upgrades look outstanding!  . Hopefully someone will provide a picture as you have requested.  I personally like the chrome with the black grill and emblem.

Nice Work, Joshua. Matt, I like how your truck looks up top. Maybe color match lower bumper and do the rest black. I have High Country front end and like the Grille and Painted lower. I recently did the Xpel to protect the bumper and hood. Not a big fan of the Chrome middle bar with logo on it. I do like that black bar and black between the lights vs chrome. Top black area eyebrow, tip of hood looks sweet also. 

Edited by Pivot

Wow!  Thank you all for your input and responses.    

Donstar: Thank you for the compliment!  

Joshua:  Wow man, thank you so much!  This is great... it gives me a good idea of what it might look like.  I greatly appreciate your work and contribution.  Again, thank you for doing that.

Looks like I will leave it alone...if anything, I may eventually have it color matched wrapped like the z71s.  Outside of that, I think the black will be too much.   I was kind of afraid of that... I now have a better idea of what it would look like.  

Thank you again to everyone here.