The guide lines on the screen that show you where you are going when you turn the wheel when I back up used to be there and now all of a sudden they aren’t. It’s just the view from the camera only. I don’t think I changed anything and I can’t figure out how to get them back. Help!!!

• 1 year later...

My 2019 Chevy Express Van (Explorer conversion) came with the rear guidance lines turned off.  After a long time, I found the control buried in the menu to turn them on.  But they are reversed...  when backing up to the left, the guidance lines show me backing up to the right and vice versa.  They are mirror-flipped from where they should be.  Can't find any control to fix that (shouldn't be configurable to show *wrong* direction anyhow.)  No OTA software updates available.  I'd like to fix this without going to the dealer (long story.)  Anybody have a suggestion? 

I wonder if they were turned off, because they knew they were wrong, and there's not a fix.  But I can't believe I'm the only one with this problem.  

-=- Mike

Edited by MikeMail
typo - the should have been they.

• 4 months later...

We just got a 2018 GMC Savannah with the Explorer conversion.  Our dynamic backup lines are also reversed.   The dealer put it in the purchase agreement that they'd fix it, but not they're saying there's no fix, and it's not a big deal.  You find any solution?