New level kit installed 2018 Sierra Denali

Hey guys thought I’d share the results of my new Suspensionmaxx level kit. I did the full 2.5” in the front and replaced the rear block with one of their 2” blocks. Off-road shop said the rear u bolts were way better quality than Rough Country they typically install. Never the less, i love it. Still rides great. Next on the list is 285/50r22 ridge grapplers ASAP!

here are the pics of after and UCA angle with 2.5” 

anyone concerned with the angles?

BA85FC45-9AFD-4CDD-9372-4DE70A4C47CE.jpeg

Edited by cmstric
Bc

1 hour ago, texasaggies16 said:

What are your fender heights? I feel like mine has settled since I put the level on 50k miles ago and i'm not a fan of rake lol

39.5” front +/- 1/4”

40.75” rear +/- 1/4”

did yours settle in the rear or front?

i added the rear block and keep a slight rake because of towing and not wanting the nose to the sky. Otherwise i would have only done the front. :)

Edited by cmstric
Misspelled

10 hours ago, cmstric said:

Off-road shop said the rear u bolts were way better quality than Rough Country they typically install. 

here are the pics of after and UCA angle with 2.5” 

BA85FC45-9AFD-4CDD-9372-4DE70A4C47CE.jpeg

Had to get that little RC zinger in there huh. 

Your angles look look like shit. 

1 minute ago, Hate Work said:

I did 2" level and am not crazy about the angle. Fenders are 38.75 +/- 1/4".

Agreed I’m not crazy about them but everyone had good reviews with this kit. I don’t drive it but as a second vehicle so less than 8k per year I bet. I’ll keep an eye on them for sure. My steering alignment needs adjusted a little as the wheel is off to the right after the shops alignment

1 minute ago, Jacoby said:

Had to get that little RC zinger in there huh. 

Your angles look look like shit. 

Sure ??‍♂️ Lol was just relaying feedback from a shop owner. 

1 hour ago, cmstric said:

Agreed I’m not crazy about them but everyone had good reviews with this kit. I don’t drive it but as a second vehicle so less than 8k per year I bet. I’ll keep an eye on them for sure. My steering alignment needs adjusted a little as the wheel is off to the right after the shops alignment

It's still a bad angle. And you have the stamped steel arms. Which from my experiences go bad faster. 8k miles a year is still a lot. I'd do something about it sooner rather than later

5 minutes ago, Nasty said:

It's still a bad angle. And you have the stamped steel arms. Which from my experiences go bad faster. 8k miles a year is still a lot. I'd do something about it sooner rather than later

Thanks! From the research on here it looks like an upgraded arm doesn’t do much right? 

2 minutes ago, cmstric said:

Thanks! From the research on here it looks like an upgraded arm doesn’t do much right? 

Certain ones help.  Do not use cognito.  But the Baja kits arm is a nice peice and will help. But it also has an 8-900 price tag

35 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Certain ones help.  Do not use cognito.  But the Baja kits arm is a nice peice and will help. But it also has an 8-900 price tag

Nasty, what issues have you seen with the cognitos?  I am running them now and I'm debating on going with the Mazzulla uppers.

Nasty, what issues have you seen with the cognitos?  I am running them now and I'm debating on going with the Mazzulla uppers.
The balljoint and or uni goes bad quickly. And their customer service doesn't honor warranty. Get the Mazulla uppers

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1