2019 Silverado Swap Digital Speedometer Denali

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There are several hundred in the field now. The biggest issue we've seen is someone ordered a Denali Style but liked the High Country style better so make sure you know what you are ordering :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been looking online, does anyone have a shot of both cluster options?  I really like the Denali style but not the blue in the gauges. Like you said make sure I know what I want.

Trying to look up the part numbers and it is hard to see the actual cluster.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fermy said:

I have been looking online, does anyone have a shot of both cluster options?  I really like the Denali style but not the blue in the gauges. Like you said make sure I know what I want.

Trying to look up the part numbers and it is hard to see the actual cluster.

The coloring is based on the vehicle build so Chevrolet has a Color Scheme/theme and GMC does that matches the rest of the vehicle. The issue I was talking about was the physical bezel of the cluster thats really the main difference (And programming). The Deneli bezel does have the GMC logo on it which is something to consider. 

This is the high country style:

2020-chevrolet-silverado-2500hd-high-cou

This is the Denali Style Same cluster hardware different bezel

:2019_gmc_sierra_1500_denali_instrumentcl

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2020 at 2:15 PM, GTPprix said:

The coloring is based on the vehicle build so Chevrolet has a Color Scheme/theme and GMC does that matches the rest of the vehicle. The issue I was talking about was the physical bezel of the cluster thats really the main difference (And programming). The Deneli bezel does have the GMC logo on it which is something to consider. 

This is the high country style:

2020-chevrolet-silverado-2500hd-high-cou

This is the Denali Style Same cluster hardware different bezel

:2019_gmc_sierra_1500_denali_instrumentcl

I have a 20' Silverado LTZ with the 3.0 diesel, do I need a diesel specific cluster?  I don't think the gauge clusters are any different on the half ton models, but I could be wrong.  Thanks. 

22 minutes ago, pewterliftedz said:

I have a 20' Silverado LTZ with the 3.0 diesel, do I need a diesel specific cluster?  I don't think the gauge clusters are any different on the half ton models, but I could be wrong.  Thanks. 

Indeed you do. Choose the 2020 Diesel Option on our website :)