August incentives

Long story short I traded my old 15 Silverado or 2wd crew cab for a fully loaded 2016 f150 lariat fx4. I know don’t kill me but I’m wanting to go back to Chevrolet. My dealership that I actually used to be a mechanic for has offered me a great deal on my trade but still doesn’t help much with the price of the new truck. I’m looking st either the rst or the lt trail boss. Does anyone know if it would be worth waiting until August to see the discounts or just pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

db1169aab0bc4b4c975dfce2ef60ccdf.jpg

Dealers don't even know what the best months are for incentives.  If incentives expire at the end of the month they don't know what the following month will offer.   I found the absolute best deal in Feb which ran through Feb 28th.  My GM card earnings were doubled for Feb and I had like $3000 from that along with the $12K off MSRP.  Deals change month to month so you just never know.

• Like 2

Yeah, I got $12K off my fully loaded RST in March this year because GM slapped some extra rebates on it right before the end of the month. You just never know. But $10K or so off is going to be competitive and I doubt even EOY will be a whole lot more than that. 

Also, the LT TB will for sure be one of the least discounted models for the rest of the year. It’s a hot seller and GM knows it. Rebates haven’t been as competitive on them all year as the other models. 

• Like 1

Just find the biggest ass volume dealer you can find.  I flew from Minneapolis to St. Louis MS to get a GMC AT4 2 weeks ago.

66 MSRP

12K off

walked out the door paying 54K  about 6 grand less than anything 300 miles around minneapolis.

1 way flight was $70 and I just drove it home.  I saved 6K doing this...

Edited by PabloK
  • Like 2

June was a good month in my region, Bristol, Tennessee. I got 11k off.

There not that much this month.

This month, the most Ive saw was 10k. Which is still good. If I'm correct, it varies by region.

I live in NC, but the NC dealers either couldn't or wouldnt come close to beating ole Wild Bill Gatton in Bristol, Tennessee. 

Good luck with the hunt. 

I’m in Memphis and it seems that’s about the best I can find is somewhere around 7000 off. If I could find an rst for around 43000 I’d be in good shape haha just need 4wd crew cab with the center console honestly. But going from the lariat f150 is like a few bells and whistles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk