August incentives

13 hours ago, Jmcgriff19 said:

Everett is the dealership I’ve been using, but they’ve pretty much told me their internet price is what it is and there isn’t any negotiating.

I just signed last night on an at4 thats coming in in 2 weeks with Everett. they advertise 17% off but you can get them down. use the spreadsheet and/or be a serious but stern buyer. I had been working with them for 2 weeks and told them last week what I would pay for it. they did counter last night when i went in to sign papers but i made them throw in a hard tonneau cover and it all worked out in the end. Largest dealer we have in the state and it shows in their pricing but you can get them down another 2-3% off. good luck and get it before they sell out of 19's to get the best deal. they have sold 10 at4 in the last week and only had 16 i believe left of the 19's including whats due in the next 2 weeks. Mines the last 19 they are getting.

• Like 1

I tell ya, the more I drive and look at this 2019, the more glad I am that I got it. And, getting 11k off is just- well, I feel so very good about that!

If you can get a 19 with 10k off or more, ya better get her imo. 

20 hours ago, MacLaren said:

I tell ya, the more I drive and look at this 2019, the more glad I am that I got it. And, getting 11k off is just- well, I feel so very good about that!

If you can get a 19 with 10k off or more, ya better get her imo. 

I got just over 13k off msrp!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ryanv1212 said:

I got just over 13k off msrp!

Wow. That's awesome!!

Where did ya get it?

My little brother is in the market for one. I'd love to know if it's near us. 

I got $11k at Bill Gatton in Bristol, TN

I would really like to know where you got over $13k off from. If it's not too far, me and my little brother can check it out.

Edited by MacLaren

The best incentives will probably be in the weeks just before the next quarterly sales report. If sales numbers are lagging in the 2nd month of the quarter, they'll boost incentives in a final push to improve the numbers. That's why a lot of guys were able to get good incentives in March. The next quarterly sales report will be due at the beginning of October 2019. If sales are lagging or there's increased pressure to deliver strong truck sales numbers, expect some good Labor Day weekend sales in a quick attempt to boost them up. I guess we'll see if GM was just talking the talk about not worrying about sales totals and focusing on transaction prices. 

image.thumb.png.c89d69e04fc75612680a95aa897579e9.png

That dealership is REALLY reputable, I bought my Silverado RST there and I expected a bait and switch when it was $10k off but that didn't happen.

I see a Custom Trail Boss for $32.5k, down from $44.5k. Or $12k off. Documentation fee is heavily regulated here in California, cannot exceed $80 by law (I know it can hit a couple hundred in other states = pure profit for dealership).

19 hours ago, MacLaren said:

Wow. That's awesome!!

Where did ya get it?

My little brother is in the market for one. I'd love to know if it's near us. 

I got $11k at Bill Gatton in Bristol, TN

I would really like to know where you got over $13k off from. If it's not too far, me and my little brother can check it out.

Everett gmc in bryant AR. hope he wants red because thats about the only color they have several options on! They advertise onlnie at 17% off so a nice optioned truck is about 11-11500 off already

Edited by ryanv1212
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ryanv1212 said:

Everett gmc in bryant AR. hope he wants red because thats about the only color they have several options on! They advertise onlnie at 17% off so a nice optioned truck is about 11-11500 off already

Oh man. I was really hoping it would have been closer to us. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know!  Btw, I love that Red Cajun Tincoat. 

Man, that's some good deals!

Hes also talking about waiting for the 2020 3.0 Diesel. 

Oh man. I was really hoping it would have been closer to us. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know!  Btw, I love that Red Cajun Tincoat. 
Man, that's some good deals!
Hes also talking about waiting for the 2020 3.0 Diesel. 

I drove 4 hours to Everett to get my AT4. Their deals are pretty awesome if you can negotiate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brianc636 said:

I drove 4 hours to Everett to get my AT4. Their deals are pretty awesome if you can negotiate.

Ya know, I'm gonna keep that in mind.

It's not above me to do a good road trip lol

I would like to see how these 2020 diesels will be discounted too.....

I think I'm pretty certain my little brother wants that 3.0 diesel. But, do yall think the diesels will be discounted that heavily? I reckon it's about impossible to tell?

11 minutes ago, MacLaren said:

Ya know, I'm gonna keep that in mind.

It's not above me to do a good road trip lol

I would like to see how these 2020 diesels will be discounted too.....

I think I'm pretty certain my little brother wants that 3.0 diesel. But, do yall think the diesels will be discounted that heavily? I reckon it's about impossible to tell?

I would assume a very basic discount offering(sub 3k) at least for the next 6 months then depending on sales and competitors diesel options/sales you may see more

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, Budtn15 said:

I’ve actually looked at that exact dealership it’s only about 3-4 hours from me just unsure of how the tax is handled from out of state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You pay for truck, they give you temp plate, when your check clears they send you the MSO and you take that to your state motor vehicle place, pay the tax and get title and plates.

MSO - Manufacturers Statement of Origin (required by states to get title)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jmcgriff19 said:

What was the total percentage you ended up getting off on yours?

19.68% I believe. I also had no trade as my outback is being repurchased due to lemon laws! Nothing down either. You do have to finance with them for 3 months to get 2500 off but that's the only catch.

29 minutes ago, ryanv1212 said:

19.68% I believe. I also had no trade as my outback is being repurchased due to lemon laws! Nothing down either. You do have to finance with them for 3 months to get 2500 off but that's the only catch.

Thanks for the info! That helps with some of my bargaining! I’m selling my truck outright as well so I won’t be trading anything in either.