Replacing window trim and door handles?

Hi,

I want to replace my chrome around all the windows and also all 4 of my door handles in black. I have a 2019 Silverado 1500 LTZ.  I'm having a hard time finding these and the stock numbers.  Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks, Jerry

Post in the for sale forum that you’d like to trade your chrome for someone’s black or body colored. You can also swap out your window trim as well. There are many people that will do this. I traded my High Country chrome for body colored handles and black window trim easily. 

Edit: but I now realize that was on my incredibly antiquated 2015. My shame is overwhelming.

Edited by Darksky

They dont sell painted handles.  Been down this road.  Dealership painted a set, dont have part number sorry before I took delivery of my high country. The window trim isnt an easy replacement as it is riveted on.  I had mine wrapped black when he tinted my windows and did the clearbra. Cost was $200

4a013b57a5872560f6e04d71184510d5.jpg

I just got a quote to have mine wrapped here in the Bay Area they wanted 650.00  That's the BA for you.  Going to look around.  Thanks again for all your help.

Jerry

I've decided to go with the vinyl wrap on my window trim and handles.  Getting that done in 2 weeks.  I'll let you know, how it turned out.  He comes right to my house.....400.00

Thanks again

• Like 1