TrailBoss / AT4 Leveling Kit (Zone Offroad )

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bgweed said:

I'm in the fence between this and the Rough Country AT4 leveling kit 

I'm actually doing the same thing but seem to be leaning toward the Zone kit as all the spacers are at the top of the strut. The Rough Country kit still uses spacers at the bottom that will put the strut closer to the CV boot.

its a couple of aluminum spacers.....I don't see how they could be all that different from company to company....maybe the type if its lower or upper but really these seem very basic.....

• 1 month later...

I ended up using the ready lift 1.75” leveling kit. Would recommend since it comes with a better UCA to correct the weird angel most leveling kits cause. Just installed 295/70/18 and will post pics shortly. 

12C6C5A9-0ADE-4D3C-8BE3-98FF4B52A835.jpeg

D0838A8A-8F17-4396-BD02-7C7EEF425E37.jpeg

F0999396-6A97-479D-93AC-4A9C9DCE9A0E.jpeg

Edited by OC-20-TRL-Boss
Adding pictures
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:34 PM, sweatandsteel said:

I'm actually doing the same thing but seem to be leaning toward the Zone kit as all the spacers are at the top of the strut. The Rough Country kit still uses spacers at the bottom that will put the strut closer to the CV boot.

FWIW, I installed the Rough Country leveling kit on my 2019 AT4 and there are no clearance issues with the CV boot.  LOTS of clearance.  Make sure you put the bolt heads up when installing the lower strut mount bolts.

1 hour ago, Cobra Jim said:

nice! I just ordered the zone 6.5 kit. Just replaced my struts but thinking about replacing my control arms/ball joints and tie rod ends when I do the lift. I just am torn between paying $500 for zone or cognito control arms. Did zone come with the ball joints or did you have to buy that separately also? I just don't see a viable alternative to them besides stock..