ReadyLIFT 4" SST on 2019 Silverado RST

I have seen a lot of level kits and 6" lifts in the forum but haven't seen any T1's with the ReadyLIFT 4" SST yet so here's my RST.  :)

I wanted to fit 35" on my T1 but didn't want as much empty space above the tires that a 6" lift has.  I read good things about the SST kit in terms of quality which is there, and being a much simpler install that can be reverted back to stock is a plus too.  Given that the front diff is narrower and the front axles are much longer than on 18 and below models, this 4" kit should do the trick with It's upper control arms to correct the geometry.

Although there wasn't supposed to be any rubbing it was slight but it was there in the front.  In the back of the wheel well, I just removed the bracket behind the mud flap and I've got about an inch of clearance now.  On the front of the front wheel well it very slightly came into contact with the felt liner.  I just drilled a small hole in the liner where it made contact and used zip ties to pull it forward.  Lots of extra room now without any trimming at all.

Also, the space between the back of the wheels and the brake caliper rib there is almost an inch of space.

This it what I've installed so far:

1. ReadyLIFT 4" SST lift kit

2. Fuel Vandal 20x9+1

3. Nitto Ridge Grapplers  35.12 x 11.77  (295/65R20)

4. Gatortrax retractable tonneau

5. OEM Wheelhouse liners

6. Removed "Silverado" from fender and added Black and Chrome Z71

7. Installed quality Stubby antenna

I think I'm part of a small group of people here that drives on a dirt road daily so the truck insn't clean in the pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Rob41
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Looks fantastic!  I am debating level vs a smaller lift like this.  I will be getting Vandals/Grapplers as well and was looking at a 295/60/20 tire with the level but wouldn't mind going a bit bigger with this lift.  Seems the lift itself is $900.  Did you install or have it done?  Cost?  

2 minutes ago, Rob41 said:

I paid about $800 for the kit (military discount) and had it installed today for $540.  It rides like stock accept but just a bit firmer due to the load rating on the tires.  I am very pleased with the outcome.

Thanks.  I got a quote for something like $1900 installed so I balked.  I guess I should shop around a bit.  Glad to hear the ride is essentially the same.

You really should shop around, that is too much.  I got the wheels and tires mounted, balanced and new TPMS sensors installed from Custom Offsets.  I'm pleased with them but I'm glad I had the shop double check the balancing.  The first wheel/tire was 5 Gr off and the others 2-3 Gr off.

So I got them balanced, lift installed and the front end alignment for $540.  Rides perfectly too.

• Like 1

Good price.  I doubt it but if you're in the Charlotte area, I'd love to know who did it or if not, at least what type of shop.  Also, I saw a few posts where the new TPMS sensors from Custom Offsets didn't "sync" with the truck and it took a lot of effort for them to work.  Did you have any sync issues?  

Edited by cltsig

1 hour ago, cltsig said:

Good price.  I doubt it but if you're in the Charlotte area, I'd love to know who did it or if not, at least what type of shop.  Also, I saw a few posts where the new TPMS sensors from Custom Offsets didn't "sync" with the truck and it took a lot of effort for them to work.  Did you have any sync issues?  

I got it done in Gaylord Mi. at Independence Tire and auto repair.  They are an authorized dealer for BDS, Zone and could be for others. I have to go back tomorrow to have them sync the TPMS.  It stayed with the OEM sensors in the OEM wheels because they were in the back of the truck.  We'll see what happens tomorrow.  If they have any issues I'll have the dealer do it.  I've heard if they are problematic, the dealer can plug in a chevy Traverse to get them to work.  I'll let you know.

10 minutes ago, cltsig said:

Also, I saw a few posts where the new TPMS sensors from Custom Offsets didn't "sync" with the truck and it took a lot of effort for them to work.  Did you have any sync issues?  

Custom Offsets installed the wrong 315 MHz sensors in my wheels so they would not sync (2019 uses 433 MHz sensors). They did offer to send me new sensors and pay for the labor to install but I ended up selling them for a larger set after I lifted my truck. My new wheels from Custom Offsets were easily synced with my TPMS relearn tool.

1 hour ago, Jmcgriff19 said:

Looks really good!! How are the angles on the front axles and tie rods?

I'll take a look and get pics tomorrow.  All I know right now is the CV angles with this type of 4" lift are less than on the 2018 and earlier models. The axles are longer and the differential is narrower than earlier Silverado's/Sierras.

Edited by Rob41

1 hour ago, cltsig said:

Thanks.  I got a quote for something like $1900 installed so I balked.  I guess I should shop around a bit.  Glad to hear the ride is essentially the same.

Definitely shop around, I paid $800 for my SST lift and a local shop installed for $200.

39 minutes ago, Rob41 said:

Wow, that's an amazing price.  Did that include the alignment? What is their hourly rate for labor?

Alignment was an extra $75. I'm not sure on the hourly rate, I just called the shop then emailed them the parts and install instructions. 

1 hour ago, Dmart said:

Alignment was an extra $75. I'm not sure on the hourly rate, I just called the shop then emailed them the parts and install instructions. 

I'm curious on the rate because the kit calls for 4.5 hours to install and my shop did it in 5 @ $75 hr.

1 minute ago, Rob41 said:

I'm curious on the rate because the kit calls for 4.5 hours to install and my shop did it in 5 @ $75 hr.

Not sure man, I got mine done in El Paso things are run a little differently here on the border lol. I was gonna do it myself but couldn't pass that deal up.

• Like 1