ReadyLIFT 4" SST on 2019 Silverado RST

Curious to see how all you guys are liking the 4” SST. Picking up a new 20 and it will need to be lifted. I currently have a ‘17 with 295/60/20s and I want to have a similar setup. So just looking for an update on how this kit has been performing 

5 hours ago, Coles5515 said:

Curious to see how all you guys are liking the 4” SST. Picking up a new 20 and it will need to be lifted. I currently have a ‘17 with 295/60/20s and I want to have a similar setup. So just looking for an update on how this kit has been performing 

My honest opinion.... i just made a 1k round trip with my trailboss with the sst and 35s. It rode like a champ and i got 19 mpg consistently going 80 mph and got 22-24 going 65 mph. 

Look wise I think my truck looks amazing however, i will say that cause my 35s fill out the fender wells so much and the trailboss already has a lift and 32ish" tires that it sometimes doesn't look lifted. I ended up finding an amazing deal on 20x10 +0 offset fuel rims with 35x12.5 tires. The wheels definitely stick out a little past fenders but not much. I may throw a set of 1/2" spacers on there or eventually change over to a -24 offset rim for more of a stance. For me i think i had a different vision in my head. Does it look bad ass and get complimented? Of course. Especially with my tow mirrors it looks as big as if not bigger than a 2500.

Functionality and performance wise its great

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, fast_one706 said:

How is the acceleration and towing power on you guys effected by the lift and tires? Does it feel sluggish? Thanks 

I havent towed yet

But daily driving i dont notice it at all. Took a long trip the other day through the mountains couple hours of ups and downs with zero issues. Felt no slug or like i needed more power. No crazy downshifts or anything either. 

After installing the 4" kit did anyone have to adjust their headlights?  I bought my RST with the Ready Lift already on it just a few weeks ago and so far have only driven at night once and i bet i got flashed 10 times in that short drive.

If anyone did adjust was it just as simple as turning the screw or is there much more to it?

Thanks.

Quick update:

Adjusted my lights down about 2 inches and that seems to have solved everyone flashing lights at me.

Edited by Stanleyj42
Update

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed today that the inside of my front 295/65/20 tires appear to show some signs of rubbing the upper control arms.  its not bad, but you can see where the tire is shiny looking on the inside.  I'm guessing this is happening when I'm at full lock.  Is this anything to be concerned about other than now knowing to not make a complete locked turn?

• 4 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 9:23 PM, Rob41 said:

I have seen a lot of level kits and 6" lifts in the forum but haven't seen any T1's with the ReadyLIFT 4" SST yet so here's my RST.  :)

I wanted to fit 35" on my T1 but didn't want as much empty space above the tires that a 6" lift has.  I read good things about the SST kit in terms of quality which is there, and being a much simpler install that can be reverted back to stock is a plus too.  Given that the front diff is narrower and the front axles are much longer than on 18 and below models, this 4" kit should do the trick with It's upper control arms to correct the geometry.

Although there wasn't supposed to be any rubbing it was slight but it was there in the front.  In the back of the wheel well, I just removed the bracket behind the mud flap and I've got about an inch of clearance now.  On the front of the front wheel well it very slightly came into contact with the felt liner.  I just drilled a small hole in the liner where it made contact and used zip ties to pull it forward.  Lots of extra room now without any trimming at all.

Also, the space between the back of the wheels and the brake caliper rib there is almost an inch of space.

This it what I've installed so far:

1. ReadyLIFT 4" SST lift kit

2. Fuel Vandal 20x9+1

3. Nitto Ridge Grapplers  35.12 x 11.77  (295/65R20)

4. Gatortrax retractable tonneau

5. OEM Wheelhouse liners

6. Removed "Silverado" from fender and added Black and Chrome Z71

7. Installed quality Stubby antenna

I think I'm part of a small group of people here that drives on a dirt road daily so the truck insn't clean in the pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I’m curious what running boards you have on? Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed the SST kit on my 2019. Took the whole weekend, but got it done in my driveway. Next will be tires and maybe wheels, just waiting for my stock ones to wear out, only 14k miles on em.

This is my 2019 Z71, LTZ, 6.2L with GM performance upgrade.

20210208_155902.jpg

Edited by Steve Sinclair
Additions

• 2 months later...

makes no sense.....cv shafts are only difference, most kits are for either model.....there are peeps who have already done it on 2wd, almost positive.....check youtube ive seen them i believe