Best Tonneau with a toolbox

Ok guys. Got a beautiful new UWS 20” low pro toolbox. Love it. But want a cover as well to roll/fold open/cover the bed for road trips and such. Prob won’t use it much besides that, so it would be nice it if was something that I could take on and off easily. I have the 5’8” bed (short bed) crew. What do you guys think? Any recommendations/experience?

8509D88D-CDAF-465D-895D-1C171716E976.jpeg

Wanting to know about this to. Waiting to hear some replies. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Chance1025 said:

Ok guys. Got a beautiful new UWS 20” low pro toolbox. Love it. But want a cover as well to roll/fold open/cover the bed for road trips and such. Prob won’t use it much besides that, so it would be nice it if was something that I could take on and off easily. I have the 5’8” bed (short bed) crew. What do you guys think? Any recommendations/experience?

8509D88D-CDAF-465D-895D-1C171716E976.jpeg

Hard to find one that can seal well enough up against the box. Also, with your handle/latch location a cover may make it hard to open your box. 

I had a nice tractor supply low pro box with higher located push button latches and I still couldn’t put a cover up against it. Ended up selling the box, and buying an UnderCover Swingcase

box and a TonnoPro cover. Love them both. Easy to remove both when I need more space. 

Hard to find one that can seal well enough up against the box. Also, with your handle/latch location a cover may make it hard to open your box. 
I had a nice tractor supply low pro box with higher located push button latches and I still couldn’t put a cover up against it. Ended up selling the box, and buying an UnderCover Swingcase
box and a TonnoPro cover. Love them both. Easy to remove both when I need more space. 

Hmmm. Ok, yea that makes sense. But honestly accessibility to the toolbox isn’t really even that much of a issue. Just want it for road trips to cover luggage. Hopefully I won’t need a power drill on vacation. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk