I PHONE XS

Do you have a case on your phone? I have an '18 Sierra and my XS fits in the tray without a case and with a slimmer case like the Apple leather/Silicone cases. anything thicker than those and it doesn't sit flat.

2017 wont charge it. (Not compatible) You Will have to upgrade to a 2018 wireless charger. You can find them for around $65. My wife’s suburban is a 2017 and it’s not compatible. It charges much faster with a chord any way. My 2018 Silverado works fine. 

• Like 1

RacinDave is correct, will only charge on late 2017 through current year. You may be able to swap out the top armrest. My 18 SLT charges pretty quick but not as fast as having the cable in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upgrade to the 2018 "Q" charge module. Module and plug and play adapter pigtail run about $100.00. No need to replace the whole lid. While you are making the swap spin the pad 180 degrees so you can get the phone closer to the charger.

I-Phone XR in a Spec case will not sit flat but charges just as well canted as it does flat without the case. It charges faster using the cable, but at least I have the option to just drop it on the console lid for charging.