Here we go

34 minutes ago, Rock1500 said:

For all we know he could be pinned under the truck waiting for someone, anyone to help him!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Then how did he take the pic and post it? Some earlier replied.. great first post.... i agree.. and then to not reply back. This thread should be deleted..

• Like 1

I completely forgot I even made this damn thread....anyhow I was only changing the pads and oil and when I took a look I did find something....well, missing to be fair, and for some reason I never heard noise there. I now know why that tire was worn out in the inner thread. 56104d1efcb096879ef4fa8f6af68f13.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Herminshs said:

I completely forgot I even made this damn thread....anyhow I was only changing the pads and oil and when I took a look I did find something....well, missing to be fair, and for some reason I never heard noise there. I now know why that tire was worn out in the inner thread. 56104d1efcb096879ef4fa8f6af68f13.jpg

Both swaybar links are missing?

Previous owner wanted more front articulation? 

I would get some new links to get things back in spec!

How is the new to you truck treating you? What do you dislike and like?

Cheers!

Only one side was missing. I bought the truck from a local dealer and to be honest I really think that the link maybe broke off or the tech who last worked on it simply forgot to put it in, I could have made a stink about it but for a $20 part and 15min of labor it wasn't worth it, besides this dealer has treated me fairly and I'm happy with them.

As for the truck I love everything about it except that damn V4 setting, once I figure out a good tuner in the northeast I'll have them disable that crap.

9 hours ago, Herminshs said:

Only one side was missing. I bought the truck from a local dealer and to be honest I really think that the link maybe broke off or the tech who last worked on it simply forgot to put it in, I could have made a stink about it but for a $20 part and 15min of labor it wasn't worth it, besides this dealer has treated me fairly and I'm happy with them.

As for the truck I love everything about it except that damn V4 setting, once I figure out a good tuner in the northeast I'll have them disable that crap.

I drive my 2016 Sierra in M7 around town, it turns off the V4.

Edited by doropallo
  • Like 1