2019 AT4 Running Board

Does anyone know if you are able to purchase just the plastic cap (pictured here) from GM? Mine has a big crack in it but the rest of the running board is completely fine.

Edit: If anyone has stock AT4 rectangular boards and wants to sell this piece I will buy it. The one I have that is cracked is the passenger front

Thanks!

Capture.JPG

Just replaced this exact part (you can find the number on the under side of the part when you take it off. The number is the same for passenger front and drivers rear). Part number 84173417, $27.55 plus shipping of around $8 from firstchoicegmparts.com. I removed and replaced my boards with a set of N-fab Podium steps and had been trying to sell the originals on Craigslist. Seems folks weren't interested at all with them having the cracked part so I figured what the heck, if I can spend $30 and eventually sell them, why not. 

Not when someone pushes a Lowes cart up to your front passenger tire and you enter the vehicle from the drivers rear and don't see it. Fortunate for me it only struck this piece when I moved forward and didnt hit sheet metal. 

On 9/10/2019 at 10:56 AM, robsieb said:

Not when someone pushes a Lowes cart up to your front passenger tire and you enter the vehicle from the drivers rear and don't see it. Fortunate for me it only struck this piece when I moved forward and didnt hit sheet metal. 

Lucky for you. I was getting breakfast at McDonald's and parked far away. An old man with a beat up truck comes in and pam ding and scuff the paint on my door. He didn't mean it and I wasn't going to say nothing to old Grandpa but I feel ya buddy.