Trying to drop a groaner at work

HeySkippyDog

Your situation seems unique in that the ass-shrapnel removal service occurs with great frequency. Obviously your best method is to chase that blue lagoon, but that may not always be possible. I guess I'm lucky my body is on a poop-at-home schedule. 
I can't be a "Poop-at-home" guy. Ever since passing 30, the go-poop alert has changed from "Hey, go poop in the next hour" to "You have 30 seconds. Run."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Being a retired construction worker and having had to use porta potties for years I'll just say what's new.

South of the border their septic systems can't handle toilet paper so they pile it up on the floor here. We don't put trash cans in the stalls here.

You could always tell there were newbies from south of the border by the toilet paper collecting in the porta pottie.

The human race is supposed to be the superior race lol.

:)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

I can't be a "Poop-at-home" guy. Ever since passing 30, the go-poop alert has changed from "Hey, go poop in the next hour" to "You have 30 seconds. Run."

I'm almost 40, so I'll count my blessings while I still have them, haha.

• Like 1

I think most people have had an unpleasant experience with meeting personal needs at the work place washroom.  I spent most of my career at the management level and found that directives, memos or signage are ineffective in cleaning up this problem.  It is also a very awkward and uncomfortable topic for people.  Most unions and organizations have a health and safety person who can initiate plans to remedy an unhealthy work environment.  As managers we can facilitate the time and venue for such reps to deal with this problem.  As pointed out earlier, not everyone has been taught the most basic of hygiene practices.  Talk to a kindergarten teacher in an inner city school and you will see that basic hygiene is more often taught in the classroom.  I appreciate that we all work in unique environments but if there is an opportunity to bring in a health professional to educate your workers there will more likely be positive results.  

Ive always said if you're good at something never do it for free. Now we share a restroom with the brass. So under my desk I keep my poop shoes. Throw those babies on and deliver Obama to the White House, then return and switch shoes. Keeps em guessing who on Earth is melting paint

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Donstar said:

I think most people have had an unpleasant experience with meeting personal needs at the work place washroom.  I spent most of my career at the management level and found that directives, memos or signage are ineffective in cleaning up this problem.  It is also a very awkward and uncomfortable topic for people.  Most unions and organizations have a health and safety person who can initiate plans to remedy an unhealthy work environment.  As managers we can facilitate the time and venue for such reps to deal with this problem.  As pointed out earlier, not everyone has been taught the most basic of hygiene practices.  Talk to a kindergarten teacher in an inner city school and you will see that basic hygiene is more often taught in the classroom.  I appreciate that we all work in unique environments but if there is an opportunity to bring in a health professional to educate your workers there will more likely be positive results.  

As the safety co-chair for my shift please help me management person in explaining how and why this picture is bad as well as what to say to prevent it.  Thanks - dumb hourly.  lol

IMG_20190501_224421.jpg

• Like 2

Nope, while a lot of my co-workers are borderline alcoholics, I don't work at a bar.
My bowels are far too shaky to break a porcelain throne off the wall. I might have to use it!

I had an extremely close call yesterday on I-95 because these jackwagons don't know not to panic brake when the rain whites out your vision.

Car spun out up ahead from braking hard on a puddle at my 10 o'clock, everybody was standing on the brakes from that.

It was so nerve rattling, I had to pull off the highway and find a shitter!

9 minutes ago, Chevyguy85 said:

Nope, while a lot of my co-workers are borderline alcoholics, I don't work at a bar.

Wow, probably worth looking for a very disgruntled employee.  You are dealing with a criminal, not hygiene, issue!

I've come up with a new battle plan for the dilemma I face.

I'm not following behind the cleaning ladies.

It is THEY who are following me into my domain!

Enter at your own risk!

I am hoping one of these days they'll come in and ask "Anyone in here?" And this will be my response!

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d7b05d1bfc02/Snapchat-792006561.mp4

• Haha 1