Trying to drop a groaner at work

HeySkippyDog

On 9/11/2019 at 8:21 PM, HeySkippyDog said:

My breaking point was seeing a chunk of feces in a sink drain.

There are people wiping their ass with their hand. What else have they touched? emoji2961.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Guessing your lunch, your door handles, your steering wheel, your stapler, your chair, your phone, I will think of more.....

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Can’t believe this thread is still going.....

Sent from Above

lol why not?  A few years ago on XDA there was a thread that lasted 1537 posts (yes I went back and looked) on bacon or bacon related shenanigans.  Started as a joke and we kept it going because why not?  I want to say there were only about 10-20 of us doing the bulk of the posting.  Started mainly by people with the same phone back then too, maybe that's why it died out, I was probably the last one to get rid of that phone after 5 years with it.

Guessing your lunch, your door handles, your steering wheel, your stapler, your chair, your phone, I will think of more.....
Don't remind me, I fully understand pathology from my sister, a 12 year veteran of hospital nursing.

That stuff still gets on you, whether you wash your hands fervently or not! [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Chevyguy85 said:

lol why not?  A few years ago on XDA there was a thread that lasted 1537 posts (yes I went back and looked) on bacon or bacon related shenanigans.  Started as a joke and we kept it going because why not?  I want to say there were only about 10-20 of us doing the bulk of the posting.  Started mainly by people with the same phone back then too, maybe that's why it died out, I was probably the last one to get rid of that phone after 5 years with it.

BACON????

See the source image

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Don't remind me, I fully understand pathology from my sister, a 12 year veteran of hospital nursing.

That stuff still gets on you, whether you wash your hands fervently or not! emoji51.png

Saw an old man emptying his colonoscopy bag in the bathroom sink of a Mexican fast food restaurant.

Was hungry, so I still ate lunch....

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimCost2014 said:

Saw an old man emptying his colonoscopy bag in the bathroom sink of a Mexican fast food restaurant.

Was hungry, so I still ate lunch....

Colostomy or ostomy bag, not colonoscopy

7 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

That stuff still gets on you, whether you wash your hands fervently or not! emoji51.png

I've been described as a germophobe at work by the women I work with ( hospital in Wyoming). I use the high power disinfectant wipes to clean my phone prior to every shift. If I drive to work, I will wipe down my chair, my keyboard, my desk, the computer mouse, etc etc etc. 

I wonder if that is part of the difference between associate degree and bachelor degree nurses.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Make sure you specify no brown salsa!

Think I might fear the "chunky style" a little more than the color....

Ohhh, now I remember, he touched your mouse, key board, door handle,  and pretty much any other surface that you will come in contact with, time for the "full body condom" haz mat suit!