Trying to drop a groaner at work

HeySkippyDog

On 9/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, Imcrazy said:

I'm a traveling sales rep, I have dropped a deuce in a great many bathrooms, eventually you learn to just grab some TP, wipe the seat down and move on... I usually seek out rest stops or Lowes or Home Depot's as they all seem to be pretty clean with multiple stalls to choose from..

Yeah, but as Larry the Cable Guy said, at the Home Depot they need to be sure to put signs that say "Toilets for Display Purposes Only!".  

:rollin:

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2019 at 6:35 AM, CadillacLuke24 said:

I was laughing so hard I was in tears. You guys are a freakin' riot!

For those of you doubting the possibility of these occurrences, I once had to clean up a coffee mug filled with crap. In the Sporting Goods department of a Kmart. 

People are rotten. Sad but true. So very very very true. 

Gives a whole new meaning to "Clean up on Aisle 4!"  :D

• Haha 1

I'm in the process of my yearly weight loss before the holidays to offset what's coming. Which means I'm eating low carbs, ungodly amounts of roughage, and moderate protein and stepping up the cardio.

When your dinner consists of a whole dinner plate covered with sauteed brussel sprouts, you get effortless shitting that are typically of the One-Wipe-Charlie variety.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, Imcrazy said:

I'm a traveling sales rep, I have dropped a deuce in a great many bathrooms, eventually you learn to just grab some TP, wipe the seat down and move on...

That sounds like the opening line of an "Epic Movie", dark screen, maybe James Earl Jones as the narrator......

I saw a post about air travel and reclining seats, but my comment to that is more toilet humor, so it belongs in this official toilet humor thread.

I used to travel a lot for work. One time I was on a plane and a 4 or 5 year old kid was whining about the pressure change and his ears, usual kid stuff on planes.

I had a western omelet for breakfast and all that egg, sausage, and hot peppers and hot sauce was gurgling in my guts.

I decided I'd crack one loose, as your sense of smell/taste is reduced at altitude.

Not enough it seemed!

Kid: Mommy. It STINKS IN HERE! *soft sobbing*

Mother: I know, it'll be ok. Shhhhh.

A few minutes goes by, so I cut another.

Kid: *full blown cry* IT STINKS AGAIN!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...