Recall and Engine Light

Hey Guys

I've had mine 2020 AT4 HD in the shop twice now for engine light coming on.  Code is P20EE which has to do with to much NOX in exhaust, or bad DEF mix or something along those lines... When I took it in Monday because light came on again and I wanted to see if it was same code, which it was, service writer said a recall had just been issued that had to do with incorrect information being displayed on DEF fluid.  Not sure what all that means.  But they did it, took maybe 15min and light has not come back on since.  Curious if anyone else has seen a similar issue or know what the recall details was?

Edited by Chrisw253

I know there has been numerous people posting about the codes, and generally speaking the dealers would simply clear codes and send them on their way.  Thus they are aware of the issues and are working towards a resolution.  Wonder if this is part of the resolution.

I had this same problem with my truck. I took it to the dealership and informed them that there was a known problem and a software fix for the P20EE cel code. Sure enough they checked and they were able to reset the cel and flash the ecm with the new program. It’s been almost a week and everything seems okay. 
I am getting nervous though, because I have over 1300 miles on my truck and as far as I can tell, it hasn’t done a regen on the dpf yet. This is my first diesel and I’m not sure how often it will do a regen. The first 1,000 miles were mostly highway or open backroads with little stopping. The last 300 or so have been shorter trips to work and back (11 mi each way). Any input would be greatly appreciated.