SOLD- K2XX BLACK LEATHER STITCHED DASH 250$

Frankielozano214

Are you a idiot? wtf just because I buy parts and resell them mean I’m working at a chop shop? Sounds very stupid Get the **** on fr so many interior pieces lol just because I taken a dash apart to get more money then to sell it whole for less. Please take your ignorance to someone else’s post thanks you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Dude, how is it you have so many interior pieces? Are you working for a chop shop?

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

He doesn't.  He sees opportunities to help out both himself and the rest of this community so he doesn't waste them!

Good seller to work with, will help you look for other items for your K2XX if interested.  Just send him a PM.

Speaking of which, sending you a PM Frankie. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

He doesn't.  He sees opportunities to help out both himself and the rest of this community so he doesn't waste them!

Good seller to work with, will help you look for other items for your K2XX if interested.  Just send him a PM.

Speaking of which, sending you a PM Frankie. ?

Thank @xSHIFTxNASTYx not sure why people think that because your sell stuff it’s got to be stolen, A lot of these part come off of vehicles bought from auction that can’t be used on the street pretty much parts cars.

I know@Frankielozano214 as well. He is legit. I know several folks here in Dallas that buy trucks at auction and sell the parts off. In fact, I’m meeting a repeat customer this morning for tail light adapter harnesses for several conversions he’s working on.

He owns an auto body and is always at auctions. I also have another auto shop customer that pulls seats off wrecked trucks, sells them, then refers them to me to install. Many times, the seat belt tension is removed since it was deployed in the wreck, so I have to transfer their factory tensioner over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another post to back up OP. Do you really think someone would be bold enough to post their first and last name, pics of truck, and city of residence if they were hawking stolen shit? Man, this game ain’t nothing new, ever heard of auctions and wrecking yards? Man works for his living, stfu.

• Like 1