Where did it go???

Dali555

Yesterday I finally got my 2020 AT4 Crew Cab, loaded to the hilt. When I first picked it up and put it in reverse the backup camera cam on and displayed that view PLUS a view to the left that showed an overhead view of the truck... after half a day and a lot of button pushing to figure out all the technology in this truck that side image that shows the top view is now gone and it only shows the back up camera when put in reverse... Where did that other view go?  

thanks for your time,

Marc

Yup, have to swipe over and select that icon he circled.

If it’s anything like my 2019, you’ll get rather good at manually re-selecting the bird’s eye mode because it disables all by itself regularly.

• Thanks 1

Mine will occasionally only show the rear view even though 98% of the time it shows rear and birds eye.  I noticed it fails when I start and immediately pop it into reverse.  Seems like it doesn't have enough time to boot up that software, so it goes with a default simple view.  

1 hour ago, cltsig said:

Mine will occasionally only show the rear view even though 98% of the time it shows rear and birds eye.  I noticed it fails when I start and immediately pop it into reverse.  Seems like it doesn't have enough time to boot up that software, so it goes with a default simple view.  

Was wondering the same thing last night as it worked and then didn't later on after I stopped at CVS.... Something to remember I guess.... Thanks!

That seems to be mostly true about taking off too fast, but I’ve had it fail to load the 360 view even during 2 hour trips, long remote starts, etc.

Flip side, I’ve also hopped in, started it and thrown it in reverse after only a second or two and it does load up. Seems like this should be a solvable bug but it ain’t gonna happen...