Factory Painted OEM Fender Flair ‘16-‘18

I see that you can buy part number GM part number 22943047 for primed oem fender flairs for the ‘14 and ‘15 but I don’t see anything for the 16-18s. 

I’d really like to color match my fender flairs but don’t really want to paint my current plastic ones since they are the rough plastic. 

What are you guys using? What’s the difference between the 14-15 and 16-18 fender flairs? Would it be possible to use those the earlier ones on my ‘18? 

Pics of your trucks would be awesome as well. 

I believe that the 14-15 GMC flairs are different in the front only near the bumper.  The 14-15 flairs are about 1" longer.  

I have been doing some research, and I believe that the 15-19 2500 flares that are available as paint matched are the same as the 16-18 1500 flares 

16 hours ago, 2003 SSEi said:

I believe that the 14-15 GMC flairs are different in the front only near the bumper.  The 14-15 flairs are about 1" longer.  

I have been doing some research, and I believe that the 15-19 2500 flares that are available as paint matched are the same as the 16-18 1500 flares 

That would be great if the 15-19 2500 fit the 16-18 1500s. Where did you go to find some of that info. I’ll try to check around too to see if they would be a direct fit. 

2 hours ago, spizike9 said:

That would be great if the 15-19 2500 fit the 16-18 1500s. Where did you go to find some of that info. I’ll try to check around too to see if they would be a direct fit. 

Im currently acquiring parts to do a 2500 bumper swap on my 1500.  One of the things that I have found is the differences in the front fender trim.  I also know that by making a few trips to the dealer, and seeing the 14-15 and 16-18 1500s side by side they def use a different fender trim.  Quick measurements off the front attachment hole of the trim show that the 16+ trim is nearly the same as the 2500 trim.  I have not researched part numbers to confirm 

34 minutes ago, 2003 SSEi said:

Im currently acquiring parts to do a 2500 bumper swap on my 1500.  One of the things that I have found is the differences in the front fender trim.  I also know that by making a few trips to the dealer, and seeing the 14-15 and 16-18 1500s side by side they def use a different fender trim.  Quick measurements off the front attachment hole of the trim show that the 16+ trim is nearly the same as the 2500 trim.  I have not researched part numbers to confirm 

Thanks for your input!