GMC Multipro tailgate

1 hour ago, davester said:

1. stop posting as if it's not your product you are pushing. and stop making new accounts to do it.

2. pay the website for pushing your product like you are supposed to (ie, be a supporting vendor)

Davester I did not know there was a way to advertise or pay to advertise on here, thought it was just good ole truck owners trying to give each other info on products for thier trucks and feedback on issues with them. Glad you set me straight. Would be more than happy to pay my share, wouldn’t want anything for free. Thanks

If the auto version is installed and hitch is installed..... and you want to use the mid-gate as a work area/eat your lunch, can you still drop that part without dropping the larger part of the tailgate?  I would assume with auto and hitch installed the mid-gate will not activate at all.

No it will not work, that is why we designed the manual version. With the manual you can actually have a hitch in or a hitch cover and be able to still use the split gate. you just have to remember to activate the switch.

An auto switch with manual override would be a nice design.

Its a great idea but there is limited space for the switches. I use the manual since I keep a decorative hitch cover in using my pin. I don't use a hitch often but when I do the switch is right there reminding me I need to activate it when I instal the hitch. If I forget to deactivate it its no problem and reminds me the next time I go to use the spltgate

• 2 months later...