23.5% off MSRP on 2019 Denali Ultimate

I’m sure there’s definitely concerns just like with every auto maker GM included. However that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say they didn’t think their Raptor was worth the money. 

I personally don’t like Ford’s center cluster and think their interior is worse than GMs but there’s also a ton of people that think they are better. 

Agreed wholeheartedly with this. I rented a 2019 King Ranch on one of my work trips. Loved almost everything about it, so smooth on the highway, 10 speed and 3.5 ecoboost was awesome, pano sunroof and interior color, but given the fact it was close to a $70k sticker, I couldn’t get over how much plastic was in the interior. Had a new expedition limited rental a few weeks later and same plastic dash, buttons etc. Very nice vehicle, but the interior doesn’t match the price at all. You’d think Ford would have at least made the center stack different on the expedition kind of like how the Tahoe and Yukon are different from the Silverado and sierra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, hotrodz37 said:

Agreed wholeheartedly with this. I rented a 2019 King Ranch on one of my work trips. Loved almost everything about it, so smooth on the highway, 10 speed and 3.5 ecoboost was awesome, pano sunroof and interior color, but given the fact it was close to a $70k sticker, I couldn’t get over how much plastic was in the interior. Had a new expedition limited rental a few weeks later and same plastic dash, buttons etc. Very nice vehicle, but the interior doesn’t match the price at all. You’d think Ford would have at least made the center stack different on the expedition kind of like how the Tahoe and Yukon are different from the Silverado and sierra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You explained my feelings on their interior better than I ever could have. 

9 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

I wish it was possible to spec the King Ranch interior on a Raptor. The King Raptor would be incredible.

Does the King Ranch have a nicer interior than the Platinum? Believe you can get the high output 3.5EB in the Platinum. Then you could do aftermarket lift/ suspension and whatever other off road goodies the Raptor gets. 

17 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Does the King Ranch have a nicer interior than the Platinum? Believe you can get the high output 3.5EB in the Platinum. Then you could do aftermarket lift/ suspension and whatever other off road goodies the Raptor gets. 

the limited comes with the HO 3.5EB. 

Does Denali use better materials on the dashboard?

Coming from an F-150 and considered an Expedition but was surprised at how identical the dashboards were. I thought Expedition would have its own as they've done in the past. I hope Suburban doesn't do that for 2021.

1 hour ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Yes. The color is much better for one thing. Platinum only gives you black or dark red. Not a fan of either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Does Denali use better materials on the dashboard?

Coming from an F-150 and considered an Expedition but was surprised at how identical the dashboards were. I thought Expedition would have its own as they've done in the past. I hope Suburban doesn't do that for 2021.

Denali has real wood trim finally, instead of the faux plastic crap on the K2 and older. I don't think the dash is any different though. It's still plasticy, but its sort of a pliable plastic that feels a little softer and nicer than the Ford dash. 

• Like 1