23.5% off MSRP on 2019 Denali Ultimate

That’s almost exactly what I got off of mine except mine wasn’t an ultimate. I think you should be able to get a little more off of it especially if it’s a 2019. That being said 23% is still a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, spizike9 said:

As soon as I can find 23% off an AT4 I’ll probably pull the trigger. 

Last i was told, the AT4 is the most coveted of all the Sierras. You will get a discount but not nearly as much as the other Sierra trims. One salesperson told me they aren't selling a lot of Denalis because the AT4 took it's place as the "premier" model and most people now don't fancy chrome as much as they used to. Take that for what it's worth. 

2 minutes ago, truck_newbie said:

One salesperson told me they aren't selling a lot of Denalis because the AT4 took it's place as the "premier" model and most people now don't fancy chrome as much as they used to. Take that for what it's worth. 

I wholeheartedly believe this. I've seen more AT4s driving around the upper middle class burbs than Denalis. Almost 3-1, honestly. 

The AT4 (and the TB) are hot sellers. GM isn't discounting them much at all. If you can get $8K off an AT4, you're doing really well. 

3 hours ago, spizike9 said:

As soon as I can find 23% off an AT4 I’ll probably pull the trigger. 

why?....buy a sierra in your trim pkg and throw a lift on it yourself....heck you can throw a 3in lift with KING or FOX shocks and still save money over AT4....your paying a lot of money for dealer to provide you with something you can do better for cheaper.....I don't understand why peeps give dealers thousands for something they can do for far less......if you want warranty but kit from GM and have em do it.....buy your wheel of choice and sell stock ones to recoup most all of cost....still be thousands cheaper than AT4....interior is a lot harder to add.....a 2in rancho lift is nothing

2 hours ago, econometrics said:

That ain't going to happen any time soon. Play the lotto on the day you do, however. 

i just missed one about two weeks ago. It was 16k off with the GM Lease loyalty included which I didn’t qualify for so it was 14k off for me and realistically I would have bought that one but it sold earlier in the day. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dunn said:

why?....buy a sierra in your trim pkg and throw a lift on it yourself....heck you can throw a 3in lift with KING or FOX shocks and still save money over AT4....your paying a lot of money for dealer to provide you with something you can do better for cheaper.....I don't understand why peeps give dealers thousands for something they can do for far less......if you want warranty but kit from GM and have em do it.....buy your wheel of choice and sell stock ones to recoup most all of cost....still be thousands cheaper than AT4....interior is a lot harder to add.....a 2in rancho lift is nothing

yeah I don’t really care about the lift truthfully. I like the tech package and all the different camera views etc along with the appearance of the AT4. I really like the Elevation edition but it has less stuff than my ‘18 SLT so don’t really want to “downgrade” some of it. 

35 minutes ago, spizike9 said:

yeah I don’t really care about the lift truthfully. I like the tech package and all the different camera views etc along with the appearance of the AT4. I really like the Elevation edition but it has less stuff than my ‘18 SLT so don’t really want to “downgrade” some of it. 

Not to mention, the AT4 is the best looking T1 out there as far as color and style. 

I enjoy my RST, but my head turns when I see an AT4 go down the road on 20’s. 

• Like 2