Door handle push to unlock not working

I have a 2019 Sierra elevation crew cab and it came with those buttons on the outside door handle to lock/unlock the truck if you have the fob on you. These work on every door except the passenger rear. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue? I find it wierd it works on the driver side rear but not the other side. 

5 hours ago, tbare54 said:

Check that the safety lock on the door frame has not been moved to the lock position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shouldnt make a difference unless your in the truck. 

If 3 of the 4 same features worked. probably a wire/switch issue.

One test is to stand by the passenger front door and lean over and try to unlock using the rear door button. then stand at the rear door and try using the front door button.(all on the passenger side). if it does work on the rear but on the front you need to take it in at that point.  

4 hours ago, BlancoSilverado said:

That shouldnt make a difference unless your in the truck. 

If 3 of the 4 same features worked. probably a wire/switch issue.

One test is to stand by the passenger front door and lean over and try to unlock using the rear door button. then stand at the rear door and try using the front door button.(all on the passenger side). if it does work on the rear but on the front you need to take it in at that point.  

Tried that after work, rear door wont unlock when I'm close to the front but the front door will unlock when I'm close to the rear. Guess ill be calling the dealer tomorrow, pain to deal with on a week old truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue on my 2020 Elevation. Same door to. On mine the lock indicator is not popping up all the way. It gets stuck. I think the button on the outside of the door is working properly the alignment of indicator needs to adjusted. 

We’re you able to get yours fixed? I’m planning to drop mine off at the dealer in the next couple weeks. 

9 hours ago, cleanarcs said:

Same issue on my 2020 Elevation. Same door to. On mine the lock indicator is not popping up all the way. It gets stuck. I think the button on the outside of the door is working properly the alignment of indicator needs to adjusted. 

We’re you able to get yours fixed? I’m planning to drop mine off at the dealer in the next couple weeks. 

Haven't had it in yet unfortunately. The dealer i bought it from is 2 hours away from me so i booked it into my local dealership begining of January. Hoping for an easy fix. 

• 2 weeks later...

Turned out the window was rubbing on the passive door lock module and somehow ended up unplugging the harness. Service manager said he had never seen anything like that before and took some pictures to send to GM since it is a new truck. Pretty easy and quick fix, hope this helps if anyone else has this issue!

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2022 at 6:14 PM, Road-King said:

I have a 2019 Denali and just noticed today that all 3 buttons don't work. Driver door and driver back passenger door don't work, passenger front not working.  The only one that does work is the passenger back door on the other side,  not helpful. 

Lol that's sad but also kinda comical. Like someone played a bad joke on you.

Made me laugh.