Front strut problems with my 2019 RST z71

I got my truck back in august and it was a demo with 3600 on is. I can't stand the damn front end floating when you drive it a little hard. Anyone else having similar issues? I got the rancho rsx9000's for the back and it helped a bunch but nobody makes anything even reasonably affordable for the front on these trucks. Any suggestions

The stock Ranchos on the Z71 really are bad in the front. So boaty, like you said. 

Eibach makes a replacement shock that is supposed to be pretty good. 

Bilstein is saying they will release their 5100 shock for the T1s this quarter. 

they have struts but not springs, they said springs mid jan, but you can use stock springs.....another member just got kit few weeks ago but I forget who....

ps: its snuff in post above, he has kit

Edited by Dunn

On 1/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, Mac Cheeseman said:

I got my truck back in august and it was a demo with 3600 on is. I can't stand the damn front end floating when you drive it a little hard. Anyone else having similar issues? I got the rancho rsx9000's for the back and it helped a bunch but nobody makes anything even reasonably affordable for the front on these trucks. Any suggestions

It is a truck, not a corvette.  yeesh.