What have u done to your 2020 hd

nice!....I know white is considered WT but its still my favorite color and have had now 4 new ones in row spanning 20 plus yrs,,,,maybe next time. lol

I used to only do black, then changed to white, can’t handle the swirl marks and imperfections in black. This is a LT, only thing I wish it had was cab lights, but they are getting hard to find until all this mess blows over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got LT as well.....gotta have that armrest open up for storage and went for conv 2 pkg but to be honest only the infotainment is worth the upgrade....the power outlets are useless and rear window opening I don't care really....under seat storage in rear and seats having storage isn't really convincing though I thought it would.....info and DIC is much better though.....I could probably do without and be just fine.....what I really wanted was bucket seats center console but could only find one and for sure they were the ones who wouldn't budge off MSRP (FUNNY THING IT WAS BLACK, LOL) ......I got scared as inventory was drying up and most of the other trucks I was looking at sold shortly after....with things reopening and some of incentives being less ( here prices went up a bit) I think what we saw will be best til November....

quite a few here had those lights but think they were mostly GMC models....I don't really need them but know when its something you want its important regardless....

I saw a dude right behind me on freeway with 2020 LTZ 2500HD..........don't see too many on roads yet

Edited by Dunn

1 hour ago, Dunn said:

I got LT as well.....gotta have that armrest open up for storage and went for conv 2 pkg but to be honest only the infotainment is worth the upgrade....the power outlets are useless and rear window opening I don't care really....under seat storage in rear and seats having storage isn't really convincing though I thought it would.....info and DIC is much better though.....I could probably do without and be just fine.....what I really wanted was bucket seats center console but could only find one and for sure they were the ones who wouldn't budge off MSRP (FUNNY THING IT WAS BLACK, LOL) ......I got scared as inventory was drying up and most of the other trucks I was looking at sold shortly after....with things reopening and some of incentives being less ( here prices went up a bit) I think what we saw will be best til November....

quite a few here had those lights but think they were mostly GMC models....I don't really need them but know when its something you want its important regardless....

I saw a dude right behind me on freeway with 2020 LTZ 2500HD..........don't see too many on roads yet

I really hope I can add the center console. I see GM Parts has it for about $430.00. I look forward to it. 

Every GMC I looked at sold faster than you could blink an eye, or had something I didn’t like. As stated in other posts, it sucks chevy still doesn’t offer led headlights on all models, but i’m already watching for a set to swap out on it. I couldn’t justify that big of a price increase to a LTZ solely for headlights [emoji1787].

• Like 1

Big thing comin’
This came today in preparation, these B&W kits are stout! The design is very clean and allows for easy install/storage while keeping clean, I like the little carrying case as well.

bd3e898cb2b65ee0e38b3b30811308d5.plist

• Like 1

Got it tinted yesterday and loaded down with toolboxes and air compressor today
35%on the windshield 20% over back 3 and 5%on front 2

surprisingly it didn’t squat any when i put the pack rat and montezuma in it.
34910110e114f2ee3aae9d9e86b39552.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/13/2020 at 5:49 PM, jackedupZ71 said:

Got it tinted yesterday and loaded down with toolboxes and air compressor today
35%on the windshield 20% over back 3 and 5%on front 2

surprisingly it didn’t squat any when i put the pack rat and montezuma in it.
34910110e114f2ee3aae9d9e86b39552.jpg

You got the compressor wired up to an auxiliary? Or you hook it up to corner outlet ?