What have u done to your 2020 hd

Nothing is staying chrome! just a ton of parts once everything is disassembled. A far as the mirrors i would paint it all. Once you get them taken apart you'll notice they actually move out, slide, then retract back in. The bed steps come off without removal of anything else. Pop the pad off and you have 3 torx up top, couple under the pad, and a couple on the backside.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^ Appreciate it.

so the step pad: you just used a plastic trim tool to get between the lip to unclip it?  I started on one, but got stuck (which is when I thought the bumper needed to come off).  Maybe the step pad still being attached is why it was so tight.

15 hours ago, cam5563 said:

currently paint matching everything chrome or black. ditched the denali grille for the At4. Gave it some amp steps  and removed all the emblems on the tailgate. leveled with keys and upper control arms. getting ready for some forged wheels!

thumbnail.jpeg

Looks good.  Where did you find the grill?

Had the 4 corner steps line-x’d in white (did that on my ‘18 and held up the two years I had it).  Paint looks better but my truck is used for work and I worry about the paint holding up, even with the step pad being left factory.  Also had the 6 lower mud flaps line-x’d in black for when I get the summit white fender molding (think it will look better than the factory black and not show dirt as bad).

39DAF6F7-AA61-4105-918E-0759959D28B4.jpeg

4 hours ago, 6.6HD said:

Tint.  Steps.  Rear Storage.  Rear Seat cover for the Dogs.  CB and Antenna.  Tray for console  https://www.amazon.com/Organizer-Silverado-2015-2018-Vehicles-Accessories/dp/B0795WCGLC/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=center+console+tray+for+2500hd&qid=1598551783&sr=8-4

Next up: GM all weather mats before winter hits.

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Welcome - CB radio - is it mounted to your center console ?? maybe a better photo.