Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Recommended Posts

At KC -1.5 V SF this I HOPE will be a very competitive game. Yes I favor KC but as long as it is a nail bitter. I'm good as gold. 

 

I hate Super Bowls where the TV is in the background by the end of the first quarter....GO CHIEFS!  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chiefs / Packers Super Bowl

What about systems being called a "polar vortex" Ooooooo scarey.

Until they learn to appreciate the people who died for their right to play I’ll pass. They have the right to kneel, I have a right to pass. And I do. We usually have a family super bowl party. We may

Posted Images

I though it was a great game. Close for 3-1/2 quarters and well fought. Literally one missed tackle kept it from being a 4 point spread. 49er's are a tough club and will get better. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the game. Wonder why talented performers feel the need to be half naked and dance very suggestively while performing. Makes it tough viewing when my crowd was ages 7-64. Especially when my 7 year old granddaughter starts imitating the dancing to the embarrassment of her mother. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Love the game. Wonder why talented performers feel the need to be half naked and dance very suggestively while performing. Makes it tough viewing when my crowd was ages 7-64. Especially when my 7 year old granddaughter starts imitating the dancing to the embarrassment of her mother. 

See what passes for prime time TV these days? I don't what to watch it much less the grandchildren. Yea....I could do without all that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

See what passes for prime time TV these days? I don't what to watch it much less the grandchildren. Yea....I could do without all that. 

TV sucks.

I got 200+ channels and only watch about 6 or 7 . I got the tv on all day when I'm working in my garage and watch a lot of YouTube. Do a search for something like ice fishing and video after video come on autopilot. Don't like it skip it. Easy . I don't get much done if the videos are good. 

I also leave it on the weather channel a lot when there's storms. I hate that they name winter storms. Dumb .

"Winter storm Henry dumps 3" of snow across central Minn."

"Take care it's dangerous out there"

That's dandruff around here.?

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

TV sucks.

I got 200+ channels and only watch about 6 or 7 . I got the tv on all day when I'm working in my garage and watch a lot of YouTube. Do a search for something like ice fishing and video after video come on autopilot. Don't like it skip it. Easy . I don't get much done if the videos are good. 

I also leave it on the weather channel a lot when there's storms. I hate that they name winter storms. Dumb .

"Winter storm Henry dumps 3" of snow across central Minn."

"Take care it's dangerous out there"

That's dandruff around here.?

What about systems being called a "polar vortex" Ooooooo scarey.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the Chiefs.  I had posted previously back towards the beginning of the 3rd quarter.  Checked an hour later and saw that KC had won!  Very pleased.  I'm no pro football fan, but I still cheer for good teams. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, Colossus said:

There are more college ball games being played then there are pro games :) I enjoy college ball more anyway.  Too much drama in the NFL.

But the skill level is so much more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They sure don't act like it.  I see more skill and effort being made in the College leagues as the kids there truly want to try to get somewhere.. like the NFL.  I guess I prefer the fans at the college games as well.. younger, more energetic, optimistic, less rowdy and boring. 

Edited by Colossus
Link to post
Share on other sites

That was close but it was Brady, right? 

Go Chiefs!!!

 

1 hour ago, Colossus said:

They sure don't act like it.  I see more skill and effort being made in the College leagues as the kids there truly want to try to get somewhere.. like the NFL.  I guess I prefer the fans at the college games as well.. younger, more energetic, optimistic, less rowdy and boring. 

Everyone has an opinion I guess. Yours is as good as any ones. 

Who would you say is better at the college level than Mahomes and Brady? 

:rollin:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.