At KC -1.5 V SF this I HOPE will be a very competitive game. Yes I favor KC but as long as it is a nail bitter. I'm good as gold. 

I hate Super Bowls where the TV is in the background by the end of the first quarter....GO CHIEFS!  

• Like 1

Love the game. Wonder why talented performers feel the need to be half naked and dance very suggestively while performing. Makes it tough viewing when my crowd was ages 7-64. Especially when my 7 year old granddaughter starts imitating the dancing to the embarrassment of her mother. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Love the game. Wonder why talented performers feel the need to be half naked and dance very suggestively while performing. Makes it tough viewing when my crowd was ages 7-64. Especially when my 7 year old granddaughter starts imitating the dancing to the embarrassment of her mother. 

See what passes for prime time TV these days? I don't what to watch it much less the grandchildren. Yea....I could do without all that. 

4 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

See what passes for prime time TV these days? I don't what to watch it much less the grandchildren. Yea....I could do without all that. 

TV sucks.

I got 200+ channels and only watch about 6 or 7 . I got the tv on all day when I'm working in my garage and watch a lot of YouTube. Do a search for something like ice fishing and video after video come on autopilot. Don't like it skip it. Easy . I don't get much done if the videos are good. 

I also leave it on the weather channel a lot when there's storms. I hate that they name winter storms. Dumb .

"Winter storm Henry dumps 3" of snow across central Minn."

"Take care it's dangerous out there"

That's dandruff around here.?

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

TV sucks.

I got 200+ channels and only watch about 6 or 7 . I got the tv on all day when I'm working in my garage and watch a lot of YouTube. Do a search for something like ice fishing and video after video come on autopilot. Don't like it skip it. Easy . I don't get much done if the videos are good. 

I also leave it on the weather channel a lot when there's storms. I hate that they name winter storms. Dumb .

"Winter storm Henry dumps 3" of snow across central Minn."

"Take care it's dangerous out there"

That's dandruff around here.?

What about systems being called a "polar vortex" Ooooooo scarey.

• Like 2

Congrats to the Chiefs.  I had posted previously back towards the beginning of the 3rd quarter.  Checked an hour later and saw that KC had won!  Very pleased.  I'm no pro football fan, but I still cheer for good teams. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

They sure don't act like it.  I see more skill and effort being made in the College leagues as the kids there truly want to try to get somewhere.. like the NFL.  I guess I prefer the fans at the college games as well.. younger, more energetic, optimistic, less rowdy and boring. 

Edited by Colossus

That was close but it was Brady, right? 

Go Chiefs!!!

1 hour ago, Colossus said:

They sure don't act like it.  I see more skill and effort being made in the College leagues as the kids there truly want to try to get somewhere.. like the NFL.  I guess I prefer the fans at the college games as well.. younger, more energetic, optimistic, less rowdy and boring. 

Everyone has an opinion I guess. Yours is as good as any ones. 

Who would you say is better at the college level than Mahomes and Brady? 

:rollin: