In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Twice this year Tampa won the battle of the Bays. Neither time did I feel like Tom was responsible. Rather, Tampa's Defense was able to stymie A-rod like the rest of the league only wish they were able to. Tom was just along for the ride. Throwing lame ducks and getting lucky with terrible coverage that gifted them a TD before the half. 1 or 2 plays changed the game. But that's usually the story.

We in Packerland are now left cheering for Mahomes and the Chiefs, mostly because we are all sick and tired of the other guy.

People like Tom raise people’s level of playing just by his presence. It’s spark. It’s easy to see in baseball. One person gets a hit the rest follow. I’ve seen managers change a dominant pitcher just after one hit late in a game. And sometimes it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chiefs / Packers Super Bowl

What about systems being called a "polar vortex" Ooooooo scarey.

Until they learn to appreciate the people who died for their right to play I’ll pass. They have the right to kneel, I have a right to pass. And I do. We usually have a family super bowl party. We may

Posted Images

Andy, you nailed it. The Tampa D was bringing it all.

I don't however believe Tom had nothing to do with it. His personal performance was only average ( 56% completion average. 75.4 QB rating.), but in the half time interview with Bruce Arians he, Bruce, mentioned that 'Today I'm along for the ride. Tom is both play caller and coach today and I'm loving it". (paraphrased) Somebody is going to get the idea Brady would make a good head coach ?  

Brady, under his average and he tossed three interceptions. Two of which were off deflections not bad throws. Aaron connected at a 69% clip and one interception. Green Bay owned the time of possession. QB play was better, Had fewer turnovers, more first downs and more total yards. Still lost. Here's a stinger.

Rodgers QB rating for this game? 66.8%              Green Bay just got  'G.O.A.T. ed".

Ali in his last successful capture of the world title was not as sharp with his punches Didn't hit as hard. Couldn't dance like he did Buuuuuuuuuuuuut...a pure ring General that still got it done. the original G.O.A.T.

Can you truly be great if your only so when your flawless? 

Now I'm not sacrificing on the alter of Brady but the 'kid' better not take him for granted either. Especially now that he has two O linemen in a world of hurt at exactly the worst possible time. 

I'm really looking forward to this Super Bowl no matter who wins it. Just make it a GAME worth watching. 

Congrats to you KC Fans!  Even I am happy KC won.  Didn't watch the game, (I never do) but Gotta cheer for my neighbors in Kansas and Missouri

Edited by Colossus
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

People like Tom raise people’s level of playing just by his presence. It’s spark. It’s easy to see in baseball. One person gets a hit the rest follow. I’ve seen managers change a dominant pitcher just after one hit late in a game. And sometimes it works.

Like I said. I know it’s only halfway at this point. All I been hearing all week KC was going to dominate Brady. Not looking like it.

Well that was embarrassing. Eeeesh!!!

This was a lesson in the importance of your left tackle.

Get well and get back to work Eric Fisher. 

well.. there's always next year.  And the year after, and after that, and.. oh who cares, it's just a game. 

On 2/8/2021 at 3:05 AM, Colossus said:

well.. there's always next year.  And the year after, and after that, and.. oh who cares, it's just a game. 

It is a game. My wife doesn't like football. I understand that it isn't everybody's cup of tea. 

On 2/8/2021 at 3:05 AM, Colossus said:

oh who cares, it's just a game. 

Why so important to minimize and dismiss something another cares about you have no interest in?

Tell me Ryan, what do you care about?

What interest you?

Perhaps I can return the favor.

:crackup:

Aside from women, I'm still trying to figure out what my other interests are.  :P

• Haha 1