Took Troy Aikman about what? Thirty seconds to kick Jimmy Garoppolo off the 49er's! Talk about low class. Wow. 

10-2 in post season, 83%. Will Higbee be back in time? Uzomah? We have a Super Bowl!! Well I no longer have a dog in that fight. :P

13 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Took Troy Aikman about what? Thirty seconds to kick Jimmy Garoppolo off the 49er's! Talk about low class. Wow. 

10-2 in post season, 83%. Will Higbee be back in time? Uzomah? We have a Super Bowl!! Well I no longer have a dog in that fight. :P

The 49ers have been trying to trade Jimmy the entire year. I'm not even joking, Troy is just saying what everyone is thinking.

• 10 months later...

IMHO

Anyone watch the Bengals/Chiefs game last night and see Kelce's "fumble"? 

I understand getting hit so hard you lose the ball. That's a fumble.

I understand not using two hands and having the ball punched or tomahawked out of your arms. That's a fumble.

I understand a Quarterback in the process of the throw who's arm in not going forward being hit and losing the ball. That's a fumble. 

When you are held vertical by multiple players and prevented from reaching the ground to end the play and a third party overpowers your solid grip. That's not a fumble. That's Felony Assault. Sadly, the same league that fines players for civil assault has legalized it within the game. 

At minimum this is a Poor Sportsmanship Foul on the League.

:nonod:

I see they also legalized defensive pass interference. Making contact before the ball arrives facing the receiver without making a play on the ball (getting your head around). I counted three. Two on the Bengals and one of the Chiefs. Two of these were 'hands to the face' before the ball arrived. :nonod:

Really sloppy Zebras and in several games, it changed the outcome of the game. Not just Chiefs games. I'm losing interest.

:idiot:

22 hours ago, txab said:

Need a new category for stat. Strips. That's what that was

Perhaps or perhaps just call it what it is. A mugging. Ban the practice. Zebras could do this without a rule change by blowing the whistle. They are not blind. Just act like it sometimes. Besides there is already a sport for this. Rugby. 

• 1 month later...

Chiefs play the Jaguars, and the Bills get to see the Bengals...again. There is no easy path from here for the Chiefs. Jags are the only team that could make the final cut and surprise me. 

The NFC could call it now. 49ers. vs Chiefs/Bengals/Bills????

That was closer than I'd expected. Stinks Patrick got his ankle tore up. This is not good. Both teams they could face are top shelf and gunning. Dare I hope the Bengals win to put the game in KC? Can those Cats skin the Chiefs four times running? :crazy:

• Like 1

Some interesting possibilities coming up. Bengals win they play in KC but have lost 3 straight to them. Bills win they play in Atlanta and loose home field. That's one side. 

SF wins tomorrow they play the Eagles in Philly. If they win there it's a bad match of KC. If Philly wins.... Interesting stat. Last 15 teams to play the 49 er's have lost the following week. SF is physical and KC has a chance against a beat up Eagle team. Better for KC if Philly wins and they play SF. 

If Dallas wins,  the Eagles, IMHO will crush them and KC is in a shoot out. 

If per chance KC looses the conference round either team, Bengals or Bills will make it hard on Philly. 

So, allot to unpack IMHO of course. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

I'm no sports guy by a long shot. Don't understand sport fanatic's. But I gotta want the Bengals to win seeing I was born in Canton OH.

Totally understand. And you may get your wish. KC is banged up but good at the wrong time. 

Truthfully? I think the early game will be a more competitive matchup.

I'll wear my 1969-'70 Chiefs stocking cap today but I'm with diyer2.  I actually met the Cheifs from the 60's and early 70's who all worked odd jobs off season and remember Lenny Dawson ( RIP) smoking a cigarette and drinking a RC cola while defense was in..... how things have changed!!! 

• Like 1