1 hour ago, txab said:

Looks Like the 49ers are toast midway through the first quarter. QB may be questionable.

Edit: Maybe not toast after all. 49ers scored without Purdy

Not looking good. Brock out and the Zebras again changing the course of the river. Oh man I didn't see that.... Isn't that THE job? 

The "Roughing the Kicker" call against SF in the first game should have been "Running into the kicker". He did NOT hit the plant leg and the booth referee even made that observation and then said, "same thing" which is is NOT and the exact difference between the two fouls. "Running into" would have been 5 yards which was a yard shy of the first down and not automatic. The Zebras gave them a fresh set and they gave them earlier at least 4 points giving credit of the catch that wasn't a catch. Even my wife who HATES football commented...looks like the bookies are wearing the stripes. :crazy:

Same Eagle takes out two Quarter Backs with the exact same hit to the arm that resulted in the same injury. Remember when the coach use to tell the DE to crash down on the OT's knee in high school? :wtf: Targeting???? 

And what is with this getting up from a solid leg tackle and giving the runners leg a good twist as they walk away? :idiot:

Here's a new one. Two Eagles hold the runner upright and a third, from ten yards away, take a run at him putting a shoulder into his chest. Not stripping the ball and not tackling. Targeting. :wtf:

It's football, not Mortal Combat. 

Edited by Grumpy Bear

• 2 weeks later...

GO CHIEFS!

I see Vegas has us underdogs! Eagles are tough. Know what I hope? I hope we have a competitive game. I hope players tackle to end the play and not the guy's livelihood. I hope the Zebras are fair and have their glasses on. I hope no one gets hurt and I hope all watching enjoy it without over enjoyment. Safe and sound. 

• Like 1

That was a good game! Everyone did their job. Played hard and clean. I was impressed with the Eagles play. Nice the Chiefs won but that game was close all the way. Great situational awareness from both sides of the ball on both teams. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Bear said:

That was a good game! Everyone did their job. Played hard and clean. I was impressed with the Eagles play. Nice the Chiefs won but that game was close all the way. Great situational awareness from both sides of the ball on both teams. 

YES!  That field was a slippery mess only negative I saw.  

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hole new round of stupid. I'm not paying Peacock to watch a game on a channel I already paid to watch on Dish. This is the same bridge I would not cross for the NHRA. :wtf:

• Haha 1

Go Chiefs, fan since their founding. Lived in KC Kansas as a kid. Met Lenny Dawson and the whole crew from those days. Cried when Packers knocked out the Hammer......LOL 

10 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Hole new round of stupid. I'm not paying Peacock to watch a game on a channel I already paid to watch on Dish. This is the same bridge I would not cross for the NHRA. :wtf:

Yeah, I was pretty mad when I saw that. Would have been a good night to watch some ball considering the lovely midwestern weather.

• Haha 1

Just now, OnTheReel said:

Yeah, I was pretty mad when I saw that. Would have been a good night to watch some ball considering the lovely midwestern weather.

-7 and -25 in KC. 26 points is respectable. I followed the game on ESPN Game Cast for FREE. Not the same, I know. but.... greedy people don't get my respect or my money. 

I’m not surprised a Florida team couldn’t hardly score in those conditions. They better hope to lock up the #1 seed next year because they will never win a cold weather playoff game at KC, BAL, CIN or Buffalo.

Assuming the Bills take care of business I guess that’s where KC is headed. That matchup is always fun.

Edited by OnTheReel
  • Thanks 1