Is this normal oil pressure?

I got the 2.7T in my 2020 Silverado and the oil pressure stays around 30 psi. It was never that low in my 2014 Silverado 5.3.

When I first saw the low pressure I pulled over and checked the oil. It was full.

When I got home I did some research and found out 30 psi was normal.

It looks funny when all the rest of the gauges are pointed up but the oil pressure is way over to the left.

27 minutes ago, jasnak said:

So y in the f would u reply on oil pressure on the diesel if that’s what u have  ?. Totally different 

Obviously it is the same. Look at the photos.

Edited by ILSilverado

• 2 weeks later...

When people reply it might be helpful to note how many miles are on their 5.3 and how many miles are on the oil in the engine along with brand / viscosity of the oil if known? 

Oil viscosity and pressure coefficient is greatly affected by how long the oil has been run and in what engine since some have a higher degree of ring blow-by.  

Some quick change oil franchises have been accused of installing the wrong viscosity oil in the past! Maybe even used oil.......probably just rumors Haha 

Ops truck has a few miles on it? I see almost 21,000km in the pic?    

Maybe an oil change to see if the pressure comes up a bit with fresh (known) oil and a ACDelco oil filter would be a good thing to do?    

Edited by Dnt
clarity