Why do we love our lifted trucks so much??

1 hour ago, Jaychevy81 said:

I was surfing eBay and came across this lmao WTF is this look lol. Who in there right mind would wanna drive around looking like this.
81eef5644d483f1177e7b1b2d32147d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the saggy ass look? The kids love that look. 

Or the wheels? They love that too.

• Haha 1

Lmao saggy ass[emoji23] the combo of both I don’t get it I have no words. It literally looks like a child’s toy cmon no sane person would ever agree that’s a good look. The tires hanging out into the next century I don’t understand that either. I actually feel bad for the truck lol.

• Like 1

Lmao saggy ass[emoji23] the combo of both I don’t get it I have no words. It literally looks like a child’s toy cmon no sane person would ever agree that’s a good look. The tires hanging out into the next century I don’t understand that either. I actually feel bad for the truck lol.

Yeah, I’d have to agree, typically the front is higher due to trying to clear the wider wheels/tires cause the bottom corners of the bumper are sawed off. Anyway, let’s stick to why we like our lifted trucks and not snap shot others trucks to make fun of. If you have a lifted truck, post it and why you like your lifted truck so much.

Sent from Above

I’ve got a 2018 GMC SLT Z71 CC tuned 6.2 Standard Bed. CST 4.5”-5” Lift and I love driving my truck. It’s awesome in stormy waters especially with the KO2’s and added height. I can easily drive in new or old parking garages, home garage too.

I especially love the fact I can see up ahead and easily jump off the freeway exits during rush hour traffic [emoji6] especially when I’m out hunting, easily gets me where I need to go.

I’ll never go back to having a stock height truck and IMHO the 4.5-5” lift is perfect, not to tall and not to low like a level. The ride is excellent too.

7f9d0163409b081aba1d90bf8d233ad2.jpg

Sent from Above

• Like 3

Everyone with a front only level has a saggy ass with any weight in the bed. My town looks like levelled low-riders running around blinding you with their sleds in the back as a truck accessory. 

Never owned a lifted truck, only leveled but I will probably do the smallest lift I can buy on my next personal truck after seeing how sketchy these levelling kits are.

Old leveled and new(ish).  

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

• Like 2

Everyone with a front only level has a saggy ass with any weight in the bed. My town looks like levelled low-riders running around blinding you with their sleds in the back as a truck accessory. 

Never owned a lifted truck, only leveled but I will probably do the smallest lift I can buy on my next personal truck after seeing how sketchy these levelling kits are.

Old leveled and new(ish).  
IMG_0003.thumb.jpg.0f4f8bc938dc4dd8da05579e53f6a898.jpg
IMG_0257.thumb.jpg.de8a419ab2be58e97aa495100743f55a.jpg

I agree. I leveled my current truck with 2.25” spacers up front 2” rear blocks, added Bilstein 5100’s and then created rubbing issues with stock wheels and new 33” KO2’s, then bought new wheels and had a slight rub on the liner, rode horrible, very rough. Then, I lifted with the 4.5”-5” CST Lift and added coil overs and an add a leaf with rear CST Piggyback performance shocks and now it rides tons better, really enjoy driving it now. My wife laughs cause I’d rather drive my truck then the much more expensive vehicles we’ve got. Lifted trucks, when done right are SOOOOO much more enjoyable to drive than stock. Believe me, you do a good quality lift and you’ll NEVER go back to stock [emoji6]

I highly recommend to everyone, doing your homework is the key to a successful and enjoyable riding truck and when it comes to your suspension, NEVER go cheap, save up and do it right the first time.

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

Btw, anyone interested, CST 4.5” Lifts allow you to keep your current wheels and tires, don’t widen your track width and keeps stock turning radius and no need to add new UCA’s, keeps stock ride quality.

Sent from Above

On 2/12/2020 at 10:31 PM, TXGREEK said:

I’ve got a 2018 GMC SLT Z71 CC tuned 6.2 Standard Bed. CST 4.5”-5” Lift and I love driving my truck. It’s awesome in stormy waters especially with the KO2’s and added height. I can easily drive in new or old parking garages, home garage too.

I especially love the fact I can see up ahead and easily jump off the freeway exits during rush hour traffic emoji6.png especially when I’m out hunting, easily gets me where I need to go.

I’ll never go back to having a stock height truck and IMHO the 4.5-5” lift is perfect, not to tall and not to low like a level. The ride is excellent too.

7f9d0163409b081aba1d90bf8d233ad2.jpg

Sent from Above

Greek

You need to get some new pics of your truck  

Just sayin?

?

• Like 2

Greek
You need to get some new pics of your truck  
Just sayin[emoji24]
[emoji16]

I should, I’ll try to get some when it stops raining here in South Texas. Some people need to constantly take pics of their rigs and post them, I take one or two and repost them. Ill get some up soon.

Here’s one at the beach c25009e9bef759b9322f0e30ef716d3d.jpg3ecbec567af6353b86a5f682962dd65d.jpg

Sent from Above
  • Like 2