LT Tirm Navigation SD Card

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told that I could add the GM Navigation SD card to my 2020 2500HD LT trim truck, but my dealer suggested to use Android Auto from my phone with Google maps instead and that has worked out for me. I just bought one of those charging and data transfer cords with a magnetic end and it is easy to connect that way and works just fine.

9 hours ago, SkidooSteve12 said:

I was told that I could add the GM Navigation SD card to my 2020 2500HD LT trim truck, but my dealer suggested to use Android Auto from my phone with Google maps instead and that has worked out for me. I just bought one of those charging and data transfer cords with a magnetic end and it is easy to connect that way and works just fine.

you got that 5 seconds cord?....that's the way to go

On 2/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, blk04sr said:

Does anyone know if you can order a navigation sd card for the 2020 HD truck for an LT trim model?

It has the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 8" diagonal color HD touchscreen.

Thanks,

GM discontinued it.  84489271 was the number, but I believe that GM techline isn't supporting the programming that the dealer must do to the radio and IPC anymore.  

On 2/19/2020 at 12:09 PM, blk04sr said:

Does anyone know if you can order a navigation sd card for the 2020 HD truck for an LT trim model?

It has the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 8" diagonal color HD touchscreen.

Thanks,

I have them for sale for $50 each if you want one. Just email me at [email protected]

Dealer switched my order to this unit (for HD Radio/Display 8") after GM part was found discontinued.  It's reasonable but they do require a core:

https://www.gm-navigation.com/shop/2019-chevy-silverado-factory-navigation-system/

Dealer price was $449 and the passed savings to me.  Suppose to install next week. 

so its same as one this guy is selling for $50?....don't you need whole module and not just card?

or you can do this thru an SD card and not need module....kinda odd to sell a module if all you need is a card and programming,  whats the difference between them

On 3/23/2020 at 9:13 AM, SkidooSteve12 said:

e3 cables. I leave one in the truck, at work, and at home to recharge the phone, so the insert doesn't have to be removed.

Ill have to check them out....great idea as I always have had issues with the cables and ports on my phones....

Edited by Dunn

11 hours ago, Dunn said:

so its same as one this guy is selling for $50?....don't you need whole module and not just card?

or you can do this thru an SD card and not need module....kinda odd to sell a module if all you need is a card and programming,  whats the difference between them

not sure about the $50 card.  was told that i need a new module too and spoke with service and sales manager.  i also called another company i found online before i purchased for comparison and was same story for the LT trim 8" HD.  i will ask again on Monday - would kind of suck if it only needs a $50 card since i just paid $450.