Parts Truck 2016 GMC 2500HD 6.0 4x4

If I am posting this in the wrong forum I apologize but I have a 2016 2500HD truck that has 38,000 miles on it.  I was thinking of parting it out and I was not sure if there are any people in this forum that would need parts or if you have a section where I could list the information?  

Any help would be appreciated. 

Sorry, I forgot to add that information.  

Asking price is 10,000 or best offer unless you would like parts instead, I can take them off the truck and ship them if needed, although I would rather not be shipping engines or doors.  If this is the correct section please let me know and I can post plenty of pictures.  If you have any questions or would like pictures of anything specific please let me know.  

The truck is located in Woodstock, CT currently. 06424 but depending on how long it takes we will be moving the truck to Plainville, CT 06062.  

Edited by Bob G Chimney Champs
Forgot to include important information.

I will get pictures of the truck and put them up tonight, thanks for the suggestion.  If you would like to post any parts needed I will make sure to get pictures of them. 

Pictures attached.  Again theft recovery so it has some body damage but engine transmission and all other parts fine.  truck is 4 wheel drive with the 6.0

received_191709085494531.jpeg

received_653933452046537.jpeg

received_1424152381105353.jpeg

received_809717479513724.jpeg